How many Teams for VDB?

Brian Lafferty

Guest
From cyclingnews:
Vandenbroucke not ready to give up

Frank Vandenbroucke may be down, but he is certainly not out. "I want to
be a racer again, I am not yet ready to stop," he said in an interview
on the Belgian TV show, De Zevende Dag.

The Belgian was released by Team Mitsubishi-Jartazi last week. He has
ridden very little this season, and most recently had been named as a
customer of gang drug dealers.
Can anyone come up with a count of how many teams he's been on?
Terrible waste of talent.

On Apr 28, 1:54 pm, Brian Lafferty <[email protected]> wrote:
>  From cyclingnews:
> Vandenbroucke not ready to give up
>
> Frank Vandenbroucke may be down, but he is certainly not out. "I want to
> be a racer again, I am not yet ready to stop," he said in an interview
> on the Belgian TV show, De Zevende Dag.
>
> The Belgian was released by Team Mitsubishi-Jartazi last week. He has
> ridden very little this season, and most recently had been named as a
> customer of gang drug dealers.
> Can anyone come up with a count of how many teams he's been on?
> Terrible waste of talent.

I'd like to see LANCE make a come back too, although he never had a
drug problem.

SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
> I'd like to see LANCE make a come back too, although he never had a drug
> problem.

Opening with the queens gambit is gay.

On Apr 28, 2:38 pm, Donald Munro <[email protected]> wrote:
> Brian Lafferty wrote:
> >>  From cyclingnews:
> >> Vandenbroucke not ready to give up

> SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
>
> > I'd like to see LANCE make a come back too, although he never had a drug
> > problem.

> Opening with the queens gambit is gay.

It was a Sicilian defense to a queenie open.

"SLAVE of THE STATE" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
> >
> > > I'd like to see LANCE make a come back too, although he never had a
> > > drug
> > > problem.

> > Opening with the queens gambit is gay.

> It was a Sicilian defense to a queenie open.

Let's put it this way - when Ken Papai was accepting and posting the
pictures of everyone that was on rec.bicycles.racing, Munro didn't submit
his picture. Note that he is telling us all that others are mere a program
and not an individual. Perhaps "queenie" isn't far from wrong.

> Note that he is telling us all that others are mere a program
> and not an individual.

Should I log a bug report on the grammar module, or has someone done
that already?

Brian Lafferty wrote:
> From cyclingnews:
> Vandenbroucke not ready to give up
>
> Frank Vandenbroucke may be down, but he is certainly not out. "I want to
> be a racer again, I am not yet ready to stop," he said in an interview
> on the Belgian TV show, De Zevende Dag.
>
> The Belgian was released by Team Mitsubishi-Jartazi last week. He has
> ridden very little this season, and most recently had been named as a
> customer of gang drug dealers.
> Can anyone come up with a count of how many teams he's been on? Terrible
> waste of talent.

Are we counting assumed names?

Brian Lafferty wrote:
> From cyclingnews:
> Vandenbroucke not ready to give up
>
> Frank Vandenbroucke may be down, but he is certainly not out. "I want to
> be a racer again, I am not yet ready to stop," he said in an interview
> on the Belgian TV show, De Zevende Dag.
>
> The Belgian was released by Team Mitsubishi-Jartazi last week. He has
> ridden very little this season, and most recently had been named as a
> customer of gang drug dealers.
> Can anyone come up with a count of how many teams he's been on? Terrible
> waste of talent.

You mean the counting is a terrible waste?

It seems as if F VDB has been in trouble for much longer than most
riders' careers last. When did he start his "professional wasting career"?

"[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote in news:53ab81b5-20d1-
[email protected]:

> On Apr 28, 7:17 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> > Note that he is telling us all that others are mere a program
>> > and not an individual.

>> Should I log a bug report on the grammar module, or has someone done
>> that already?

> never mind ... I know the answer: it's a feature.

Now, thanks to the internet, you can visit Tom's world in realtime:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29JewlGsYxs

--
Bill Asher

1994 - Lotto
1995 - Lotto
1996 - Mapei
1997 - Mapei
1998 - Mapei
1999 - Cofidis
2000 - Cofidis
2001 - Lampre
2002 - Domo-Farm Frites
2003 - QuickStep-Davitamon
2004 - Fassa Bortolo
2004 - MrBookmaker.com
2005 - Unibet.com (changing name from MrBookmaker.com due to Unibet.com's
takeover of MrBookmaker.com)
2006 - Acqua & Sapone
2007 - Acqua & Sapone
2008 - Mitsubishi-Jartazi

"Brian Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> From cyclingnews:
> Vandenbroucke not ready to give up
>
> Frank Vandenbroucke may be down, but he is certainly not out. "I want to
> be a racer again, I am not yet ready to stop," he said in an interview on
> the Belgian TV show, De Zevende Dag.
>
> The Belgian was released by Team Mitsubishi-Jartazi last week. He has
> ridden very little this season, and most recently had been named as a
> customer of gang drug dealers.
> Can anyone come up with a count of how many teams he's been on? Terrible
> waste of talent.

Eleven

"Brian Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> From cyclingnews:
> Vandenbroucke not ready to give up
>
> Frank Vandenbroucke may be down, but he is certainly not out. "I want to
> be a racer again, I am not yet ready to stop," he said in an interview on
> the Belgian TV show, De Zevende Dag.
>
> The Belgian was released by Team Mitsubishi-Jartazi last week. He has
> ridden very little this season, and most recently had been named as a
> customer of gang drug dealers.
> Can anyone come up with a count of how many teams he's been on? Terrible
> waste of talent.

"Brian Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> From cyclingnews:
> Vandenbroucke not ready to give up
>
> Frank Vandenbroucke may be down, but he is certainly not out. "I want to be a racer
> again, I am not yet ready to stop," he said in an interview on the Belgian TV show, De
> Zevende Dag.
>
> The Belgian was released by Team Mitsubishi-Jartazi last week. He has ridden very little
> this season, and most recently had been named as a customer of gang drug dealers.

Be nice to someday add Team Rock Racing to Frankie's list.

On Apr 28, 10:12 pm, "Fabrizio Mazzoleni" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Brian Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > From cyclingnews:
> > Vandenbroucke not ready to give up

> > Frank Vandenbroucke may be down, but he is certainly not out. "I want to be a racer
> > again, I am not yet ready to stop," he said in an interview on the Belgian TV show, De
> > Zevende Dag.

> > The Belgian was released by Team Mitsubishi-Jartazi last week. He has ridden very little
> > this season, and most recently had been named as a customer of gang drug dealers.

> Be nice to someday add Team Rock Racing to Frankie's list.

I agree, but he won't even last as long as Cipo.

Colin Campbell wrote:
> It seems as if F VDB has been in trouble for much longer than most
> riders' careers last. When did he start his "professional wasting career"?

Right after his annus mirabilis 1999.

Cracker wrote:
> 1994 - Lotto
> 1995 - Lotto
> 1996 - Mapei
> 1997 - Mapei
> 1998 - Mapei
> 1999 - Cofidis
> 2000 - Cofidis
> 2001 - Lampre
> 2002 - Domo-Farm Frites
> 2003 - QuickStep-Davitamon
> 2004 - Fassa Bortolo
> 2004 - MrBookmaker.com
> 2005 - Unibet.com (changing name from MrBookmaker.com due to Unibet.com's
> takeover of MrBookmaker.com)
> 2006 - Acqua & Sapone
> 2007 - Acqua & Sapone
> 2008 - Mitsubishi-Jartazi
>

> "Brian Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> From cyclingnews:
>> Vandenbroucke not ready to give up
>>
>> Frank Vandenbroucke may be down, but he is certainly not out. "I want to
>> be a racer again, I am not yet ready to stop," he said in an interview on
>> the Belgian TV show, De Zevende Dag.
>>
>> The Belgian was released by Team Mitsubishi-Jartazi last week. He has
>> ridden very little this season, and most recently had been named as a
>> customer of gang drug dealers.
>> Can anyone come up with a count of how many teams he's been on? Terrible
>> waste of talent.

Thanks for the list.

SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
> It was a Sicilian defense to a queenie open.

Ah, so LANCE had mafia connections in addition to his blue cooler alien
connection. The conspiracy thickens.

Anyway it seems to have been the Sicilian defence declined.

On Apr 28, 1:54 pm, Brian Lafferty <[email protected]> wrote:
> From cyclingnews:
> Vandenbroucke not ready to give up
>
> Frank Vandenbroucke may be down, but he is certainly not out. "I want to
> be a racer again, I am not yet ready to stop," he said in an interview
> on the Belgian TV show, De Zevende Dag.
>
> The Belgian was released by Team Mitsubishi-Jartazi last week. He has
> ridden very little this season, and most recently had been named as a
> customer of gang drug dealers.
> Can anyone come up with a count of how many teams he's been on?
> Terrible waste of talent.

Well, at least this hasn't happened to him yet: