How many TT helmets are CPSC legal?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by FéLix, Feb 26, 2003.

  1. FéLix

    FéLix Guest

    How many TT helmets are CPSC legal? I want to find the smallest possible helmet that will fit
    on my head. This is to fit inside a streamlined bicycle with a very small canopy.. Please email
    me directly.

    Thanks in advance, Felix Audet

    Tags:

  2. Not sure about legal but here's a pretty good looking Aero Helmet:
    http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?category=91&subcategory=1045&brand=&sku=6
    482&storetype=&estoreid= Louis Garneau Prologue Helmet

    If the link dose not work go to nashbar.com and type in helmet and scroll down a bit. EZ Biker :)
    Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti, Tailwind and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

    news:[email protected]...