How much could I sell this used bike for?

Depends on where you live AND whether or not you can-or-cannot find the right buyer ... Otherwise, $50 +/- ...

$50 is a fair price. I'd put it on Craigslist for $400 non-negotiable because that's what 99% of Craigslist adds are asking for similar bikes in similar condition.

AyeYo said:
$50 is a fair price.  I'd put it on Craigslist for $400 non-negotiable because that's what 99% of Craigslist adds are asking for similar bikes in similar condition.
Agreed. Craigslist bike market is beyond ridiculous. Yea buddy, I'm really going to give you more for your used groupset than I would pay if I bought it online new from a reputable retailer. GMAB

The bike will make a better impression if you loop the chain over the chain wheel, clean it up a bit, and inflate the tires.

Thanks for all the responses. Yes, I will definitely clean it before trying to sell it. When clean, it's more obvious that it's in pretty good condition. The only real sign that it's used is the slight fraying of the stitching on the handlebars. Otherwise the frame is nice and shiny and rust-free. I live in Davis, CA, the "biking capital" of the US. I'm planning to post it for sale in the next couple weeks, when the undergraduate students start school. Hopefully there will be a greater demand at that time.