How much do these bikes (Trek 7300/navigator) weight?

nospambike

Guest
While reading the newsgroup I often came across references
of the Trek Hybrid lighter than the Navigators.

I can't find a weight specification on Trek's web site.

Assume the default configuration, how much does a 7300
Weight? How much does a Navigator 300/400 weight?

Thanks.

Raymond

> While reading the newsgroup I often came across references
> of the Trek Hybrid lighter than the Navigators.
>
> I can't find a weight specification on Trek's web site.
>
> Assume the default configuration, how much does a 7300
> Weight? How much does a Navigator 300/400 weight?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Raymond

Hybrid bikes are completely pointless, so no-one cares how
much they weight.

cheers

gazzer <[email protected]> wrote:

> [email protected] wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>> While reading the newsgroup I often came across
>> references of the Trek Hybrid lighter than the
>> Navigators.
>>
>> I can't find a weight specification on Trek's web site.
>>
>> Assume the default configuration, how much does a 7300
>> Weight? How much does a Navigator 300/400 weight?
>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Raymond

> Hybrid bikes are completely pointless, so no-one cares how
> much they weight.

Well there are no weight information on any of them, be it
mb, rb, etc...

Raymond

On 2004-05-19, [email protected] penned:
> gazzer <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> [email protected] wrote in message
>> news:<[email protected]>...
>>> While reading the newsgroup I often came across
>>> references of the Trek Hybrid lighter than the
>>> Navigators.
>>>
>>> I can't find a weight specification on Trek's web site.
>>>
>>> Assume the default configuration, how much does a 7300
>>> Weight? How much does a Navigator 300/400 weight?
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> Raymond
>

>> Hybrid bikes are completely pointless, so no-one cares
>> how much they weight.
>
> Well there are no weight information on any of them, be it
> mb, rb, etc...

I can't recall seeing weight specs on the Trek site for any
assembled bike ... I think the best you will see is the
frame weight. I haven't actually gone to check, so I could
be way off-base, but I think that's the case.

Probably because there might be slight variations in what
you actually buy from the LBS, and they don't want the
liability?

--
monique