How much do these bikes (Trek 7300/navigator) weight?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by nospambike, May 18, 2004.

  1. nospambike

    nospambike Guest

    While reading the newsgroup I often came across references
    of the Trek Hybrid lighter than the Navigators.

    I can't find a weight specification on Trek's web site.

    Assume the default configuration, how much does a 7300
    Weight? How much does a Navigator 300/400 weight?

    Thanks.

    Raymond

    Tags:

  2. Gazzer

    Gazzer Guest

    > While reading the newsgroup I often came across references
    > of the Trek Hybrid lighter than the Navigators.
    >
    > I can't find a weight specification on Trek's web site.
    >
    > Assume the default configuration, how much does a 7300
    > Weight? How much does a Navigator 300/400 weight?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > Raymond

    Hybrid bikes are completely pointless, so no-one cares how
    much they weight.

    cheers

  3. nospambike

    nospambike Guest

    gazzer <[email protected]> wrote:

    > [email protected] wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >> While reading the newsgroup I often came across
    >> references of the Trek Hybrid lighter than the
    >> Navigators.
    >>
    >> I can't find a weight specification on Trek's web site.
    >>
    >> Assume the default configuration, how much does a 7300
    >> Weight? How much does a Navigator 300/400 weight?
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>
    >> Raymond

    > Hybrid bikes are completely pointless, so no-one cares how
    > much they weight.

    Well there are no weight information on any of them, be it
    mb, rb, etc...

    Raymond

  4. On 2004-05-19, [email protected] penned:
    > gazzer <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> [email protected] wrote in message
    >> news:<[email protected]>...
    >>> While reading the newsgroup I often came across
    >>> references of the Trek Hybrid lighter than the
    >>> Navigators.
    >>>
    >>> I can't find a weight specification on Trek's web site.
    >>>
    >>> Assume the default configuration, how much does a 7300
    >>> Weight? How much does a Navigator 300/400 weight?
    >>>
    >>> Thanks.
    >>>
    >>> Raymond
    >

    >> Hybrid bikes are completely pointless, so no-one cares
    >> how much they weight.
    >
    > Well there are no weight information on any of them, be it
    > mb, rb, etc...

    I can't recall seeing weight specs on the Trek site for any
    assembled bike ... I think the best you will see is the
    frame weight. I haven't actually gone to check, so I could
    be way off-base, but I think that's the case.

    Probably because there might be slight variations in what
    you actually buy from the LBS, and they don't want the
    liability?

    --
    monique