How much do you think this bicycle is worth?

B.I.

Guest
My wife bought a new Santa Cruz Blur and we want to sell her
old Rocky Mtn Hardtail.

-1997 Rocky Mtn Hammer Race 15" (Steel) -Marzocchi Bomber
z.2 atom 80 (1999) -rock shox susp. seat post -race face lp
cranks -race face system stem -full xt drivetrain (older
style) incl derail/shifters/cassette/chain rings -avid v-
brakes -richey rizer bar -bontrager rims w/ lx hubs

Any opinions would help!

Thanks in advance!

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (B.I.) wrote:

> My wife bought a new Santa Cruz Blur and we want to sell
> her old Rocky Mtn Hardtail.
>
> -1997 Rocky Mtn Hammer Race 15" (Steel) -Marzocchi
> Bomber z.2 atom 80 (1999) -rock shox susp. seat post -
> race face lp cranks -race face system stem -full xt
> drivetrain (older style) incl
> derail/shifters/cassette/chain rings -avid v-brakes -
> richey rizer bar -bontrager rims w/ lx hubs

That bicycle is very close in spec to my steel Kona Kilauea,
also about a '97, with a Z.2 and XT drivetrain. I paid C$400
last year for it in serviceable shape (lots of paint chips)
and requiring a fork seal change. I suspect your bike would
be worth the same amount of money, but eBay always knows. (I
bought the bike from Sports Junkies, the local used sporting
goods consignor; they sell a lot of used bikes)

--
Ryan Cousineau, [email protected]
http://www.sfu.ca/~rcousine/wiredcola/ President, Fabrizio