Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

How much do you think this bicycle worth?

Started by B.I. · · Last activity · 3 posts · 806 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
10 May 2004
Last activity
11 May 2004
Original author
B.I.
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
806
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. My wife bought a new Santa Cruz Blur and we want to sell her old Rocky
    Mtn Hardtail.

    -1997 Rocky Mtn Hammer Race 15" (Steel)
    -Marzocchi Bomber z.2 atom 80 (1999)
    -rock shox susp. seat post
    -race face lp cranks
    -race face system stem
    -full xt drivetrain (older style) incl derail/shifters/cassette/chain
    rings
    -avid v-brakes
    -richey rizer bar
    -bontrager rims w/ lx hubs

    Any opinions would help!

    Thanks in advance!

  2. Quoted message said:

    Any opinions would help!

    $299.99
    --
    Phil, Squid-in-Training

  3. B.I. said:

    My wife bought a new Santa Cruz Blur and we want to sell her old Rocky
    Mtn Hardtail.

    -1997 Rocky Mtn Hammer Race 15" (Steel)
    -Marzocchi Bomber z.2 atom 80 (1999)
    -rock shox susp. seat post
    -race face lp cranks
    -race face system stem
    -full xt drivetrain (older style) incl derail/shifters/cassette/chain
    rings
    -avid v-brakes
    -richey rizer bar
    -bontrager rims w/ lx hubs

    That sounds like a great bike. If you try to sell it, the offers
    will likely be much less than what you think it's worth. Keep it
    if you can!

    Greg
    --
    Gregory S. Sutter "How do I read this file?"
    [email hidden] "You uudecode it."
    http://zer0.org/~gsutter/ "I I I decode it?"

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.