How much do you think this bicycle worth?

B.I.

Guest
My wife bought a new Santa Cruz Blur and we want to sell her old Rocky
Mtn Hardtail.

-1997 Rocky Mtn Hammer Race 15" (Steel)
-Marzocchi Bomber z.2 atom 80 (1999)
-rock shox susp. seat post
-race face lp cranks
-race face system stem
-full xt drivetrain (older style) incl derail/shifters/cassette/chain
rings
-avid v-brakes
-richey rizer bar
-bontrager rims w/ lx hubs

Any opinions would help!

Thanks in advance!

> Any opinions would help!

$299.99
--
Phil, Squid-in-Training

On 2004-05-10, B.I. <[email protected]> wrote:
> My wife bought a new Santa Cruz Blur and we want to sell her old Rocky
> Mtn Hardtail.
>
> -1997 Rocky Mtn Hammer Race 15" (Steel)
> -Marzocchi Bomber z.2 atom 80 (1999)
> -rock shox susp. seat post
> -race face lp cranks
> -race face system stem
> -full xt drivetrain (older style) incl derail/shifters/cassette/chain
> rings
> -avid v-brakes
> -richey rizer bar
> -bontrager rims w/ lx hubs

That sounds like a great bike. If you try to sell it, the offers
will likely be much less than what you think it's worth. Keep it
if you can!

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter "How do I read this file?"
mailto:[email protected] "You uudecode it."