How much do you think this road bike weighs?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Sam123, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Sam123

Sam123 New Member

Evans Cycles | Claud Butler Echelon 2009 Road Bike | Online Bike Shop Frame: 6061 T4-T6 Aluminium 700c Road Frame With Aero Down Tube And Semi Integrated Head Tube Includes Mudguard Capability Fork: 12k Weave Carbon Fibre Close Clearance Design Front Derailleur: Shimano 16 Speed STI System Rear Derailleur: Shimano 16 Speed STI System Shifters: Shimano 2200 Shift Levers Chainset: RPM CRD Double Chain Set With Alloy Cranks Chainrings: 53/39 tooth chainrings Bottom Bracket: Durable Cartridge Bottom Bracket Pedals: Toe Clips And Straps Front Brake: Alloy Dual Pivot Long Reach Design With Quick Release Cam System Rear Brake: Alloy Dual Pivot Design With Quick Release Cam System Handlebars: Alloy 31.8mm Drop Bar Stem: Alloy +7 Degree Rise Stem Headset: Semi Integrated Oversize "Aheadset" Grips: Claud Butler Cork Handlebar Tape Rims: Rigida Nova Double Wall Narrow Profile Rims With Machined Side Wall Front Hub: Formula Alloy 32 Hole. Quick Release Hub Rear Hub: Formula Alloy 32 Hole. Quick Release 8 speed Freehub Spokes: Stainless steel spokes Front Tyre: Kenda K-Sport 30 Tpi 700 X 23c Rear Tyre: Kenda K-Sport 30 Tpi 700 X 23c Saddle: Claud Butler Sport Race Saddle Seatpost: Alloy micro adjust seat pillar How much do you think is weighs? Please all guess or what you think it could weigh! Thanks. By the way im getting it for £327 not £549 so you think its worth it aswell?

Tags:

2. roadhouse

roadhouse New Member

what is your deal, kid? put the thing on a scale and be done with it. the weight of that kind of entry level bike is not something any one is gonna care about. or know about. or post about. just get it, ride it and bring me some advil for this migraine you're causing me.

3. alienator

alienator Well-Known Member

A guess would be somewhere around 23 lbs. I wouldn't worry about the weight, though. Ride the bike into the ground.

Ignore the other poster's comment.

4. roadhouse

roadhouse New Member

sorry about that sam, i wasn't trying to turn you off about the bike and i agree with what alienator said, ride it into the ground.