how much does your bike weigh?

Cycler6n said:
mine, I think is 18.5 pounds, yours?
I got you beat by .5 pound, that is until I add both water bottles. It also goes up dramatically if I put on my rack to carry my camera.

kdelong said:
I got you beat by .5 pound, that is until I add both water bottles. It also goes up dramatically if I put on my rack to carry my camera.
lol :p pretty light, what you riding?

Not sure, what does an '06 Specialized Allez Triple weigh? i would guess around 20lbs, its pretty light, but i could have a 30 lb road bike and it wouldnt matter, im about 45 pounds over the weight id like to be at :( Just played tennis for an hour though, So im working on it..

7.2 Kilos, 15.9 lbs

Cannondale Six-13, Mavic Ksyrium SSC-SL, Deda Newton Bar & Stem, Speedplay Zero stainless steel pedals, Selle Italia SLR seat, Easton EC-70 seat post

More than yours but I'm also about 20 pounds over wieght and I can catch you on the decents lol.

That's another subject, my weight is 73 Kilos, 161 pounds, so you will have to climb fast in other to catch me on the descents :)

What's your weight?

Forgot to include at the bike description: full Dura Ace, 10 spds.

Cycler6n said:
mine, I think is 18.5 pounds, yours?
I weighed it once on a bathroom scale(yea I know...not very accurate....all I have) and with a packed saddlebag, front/rear lights, 2 full water bottles and a chain, it came out to 41 pounds.

Needless to say I am a speed demon going up hills. :D

7.49 kg. Scott CR1, full DA, Edge Carbon wheels. Climbs a hell of a lot better than myh old Trek 1200, that weighed about 10 kg.:)

Haven't I seen this thread before, about 4 years ago? Either way 17 lbs pedals,wedge etc.