How much should i pay for a cycling helmet?

Buy the BRIGHTEST helmet you can. You want to be seen and as a helmet is the highest point its likely to be seen from a long way.

What does that mean? Helmets that I've seen that came with built in lights paled in comparison to a stand alone rear light with a helmet mount. I suggest saving some money and steer clear of any helmet that comes with a built in light and get a lower cost helmet and then attach a rear light.

What does that mean? Helmets that
I've seen that came with built in lights paled in comparison to a stand alone rear light with a helmet mount. I suggest saving some money and steer clear of any helmet that comes with a built in light and get a lower cost helmet and then attach a rear light.

I didn't type anything about lights. I typed about "BRIGHTEST" and although its not clear to you I meant COLOUR. A bright green (dayglo say) helmet will be more visable than a grey or black one.

I didn't type anything about lights. I typed about "BRIGHTEST" and although its not clear to you I meant COLOUR. A bright green (dayglo say) helmet will be more visable than a grey or black one.

I don't usually associate the word brightest with a helmet since it has no brightness to it without a light, neon green will not shine, or glow, or do anything at night, neon colors do not emit or reflect light in the day either, so maybe you should have worded it differently. Having cleared up that nonsense, I would agree that a neon green, or neon yellow, or neon orange. There is no good neon color, high vis (neon) yellow and green do best during the day, but that changes as dusk starts to set in to neon orange-red. Ideally they should make a helmet with both spectrums of colors, but some may think that would be ugly.

I have a very rare bike (a gift from my uncle sailor) Univega model X-fighter 5.0. Unluckily holder of rear switch is broken on it. I searched for it in shops and found it on е-bay. It turned out that there is a certain manufacturer META CNC in Russia and it offers model No.26, which is similar to Pilo D59 (its cost is 12 dollars without delivery). The cost and delivery time (it was delivered in 11 days) made me very happy + The quality is equal to Israeli analogs.)) Disadvantages are absence of paint on it, but that’s nothing.