How much?

BLDR

Jul 31, 2003
Hey,
I'm thinking of selling my Giant Rincon 2004 model. It's in excellent condition and regularly serviced. It's just over a year old and hardly ever ridden (been sitting in my room the last 6 months) I bought it for AU$580 and was wondering how much you guys think I should be selling it for. I was thinking $500? My dad said $300 but I want AT LEAST $450, do you think thats possible?

Thanks, John.

p.s if you've got an offer, I'm in Box Hill North, Victoria, Australia. Pick up only, email: [email protected]

BLDR said:
Hey,
I'm thinking of selling my Giant Rincon 2004 model. It's in excellent condition and regularly serviced. It's just over a year old and hardly ever ridden (been sitting in my room the last 6 months) I bought it for AU$580 and was wondering how much you guys think I should be selling it for. I was thinking $500? My dad said $300 but I want AT LEAST $450, do you think thats possible?

Thanks, John.

p.s if you've got an offer, I'm in Box Hill North, Victoria, Australia. Pick up only, email: [email protected]
$400-450 i'd say, you gotta find someone to buy it though :d

i think $500 is a bit high, especially considering they wont have any warranty or free services which i assume you wouldve got with the bike