Road Cycling · Public discussion

how my career ended.

Started by Callistus Valerius · · Last activity · 1 post · 270 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
16 August 2004
Last activity
16 August 2004
Original author
Callistus Valerius
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
270
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Pull out those OLN tapes from last years tdf, and you will see the seeds of
    my end in racing. Check out the Cap'n Morgan spiced rum ads. After
    repeated use of those tapes, I said, you know that Cap'n Morgan looks good,
    maybe I should try some. A year later........I ride for fun now.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.