How obesity creates problem

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Apr 11, 2006.

  1. Obesity creates many problems like heart attack ,diabetes etc.obesity
    makes our body inactive.Those peoples are very lazy on their work.They
    take too much time to finish the work.Heavy weight peoples are not
    appreciated in society.now a days many celebrities are taking diet
    pills to keep thier body active and beauitifull.It advisable that one
    should take diet pills after consulting with physician.for more
    information please visit:

    http://www.prescriptionsfirst.com

    Tags:

  2. David  Cohen

    David Cohen Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote
    > Obesity creates many problems like heart attack ,diabetes etc.obesity
    > makes our body inactive.Those peoples are very lazy on their work.They
    > take too much time to finish the work.Heavy weight peoples are not
    > appreciated in society.now a days many celebrities are taking diet
    > pills to keep thier body active and beauitifull.It advisable that one
    > should take diet pills after consulting with physician.for more
    > information please visit:

    All your obesity are belong to us.

    Chung Lee

  3. Richard

    Richard Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Obesity creates many problems like heart attack ,diabetes etc.obesity
    > makes our body inactive.Those peoples are very lazy on their work.They
    > take too much time to finish the work.Heavy weight peoples are not
    > appreciated in society.now a days many celebrities are taking diet
    > pills to keep thier body active and beauitifull.It advisable that one
    > should take diet pills after consulting with physician.for more
    > information please visit:
    >
    > http://www.prescriptionsfirst.com

    Your spam no help obesity problem forktard.

    For more information rub your bunghole 3 times and say "There's no one
    like Bill Davidson".