how often to take?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Chris, Apr 4, 2005.

  1. Chris

    Chris Guest

    I started creatine tablets the other week, but now I work nights, 3 nights
    on 4 off, 4 on 3 off... so I'll only be going to the gym 3 times a week now
    most likely on the days off... Should I take creatine twice a day everyday
    still? Or only take it on the days that I train? I have looked on the net
    for an answer, but each view seems to contradict the other... what do ya'll
    suggest??

    Thanks!

    Tags:

  2. Proton Soup

    Proton Soup Guest

    On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 13:33:54 +0100, "Chris" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I started creatine tablets the other week, but now I work nights, 3 nights
    >on 4 off, 4 on 3 off... so I'll only be going to the gym 3 times a week now
    >most likely on the days off... Should I take creatine twice a day everyday
    >still? Or only take it on the days that I train? I have looked on the net
    >for an answer, but each view seems to contradict the other... what do ya'll
    >suggest??
    >
    >Thanks!

    5 grams per day, every damn day.

    Proton Soup