How Relaxing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bill Wheeler

Just got my Park Truing stand. It's absolutely unbelievable how relax playing around with wheels can
be....No wonder Clyde had so many wheels laying about.

Just got my Park TS-7 and start playing around with an old Mavic wheel (OEM from my former
Homegrown). I'll be damned if an hour didn't go by that felt like a minute. Got this wheel about
as close to perfect as possible. I can't wait to build up my first set, got some books coming
for X-mas!.

What a great stress reliever.....

Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind
should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
:-]

"Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just got my Park Truing stand. It's absolutely unbelievable how relax playing around with wheels
> can be....No wonder Clyde had so many wheels laying about.
>
> Just got my Park TS-7 and start playing around with an old Mavic wheel (OEM from my former
> Homegrown). I'll be damned if an hour didn't go by that felt like a minute. Got this wheel about
> as close to perfect as possible. I can't wait to build up my first set, got some books coming
> for X-mas!.
>
> What a great stress reliever.....
>
> Peace, Bill

What a perfect companion to your stressful SS!
--
Slacker

> Just got my Park Truing stand. It's absolutely unbelievable how relax playing around with wheels
>
> Just got my Park TS-7 and start playing around with an old Mavic wheel (OEM from my former
> Homegrown). I'll be damned if an hour didn't go by that felt like a minute. Got this wheel about
> as close to perfect as possible. I can't wait to build up my first set, got some books coming
> for X-mas!.
>

That post was very unsettling.

darsh

>
> Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
> mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
> :-]

>
> for X-mas!.
>
>
> Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
> mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
> :-]

I'm disturbed by your relaxing post.

I know what you mean though.

Marty

On Tue, 10 Dec 2002 04:36:09 GMT, "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote:

>>
>> What a great stress reliever.....
>>
>> Peace, Bill
>
>
>What a perfect companion to your stressful SS!

Slackman it's no my SS that is stressful...it's not riding it....only one solution as I can see it.

RIDE that Biaaaatch!

bill

The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give
an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
:-]

Status
Not open for further replies.