How strengthen back muscles?

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Feb 11, 2006.

  1. JRH

    JRH Guest

    On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 11:39:37 -0500, Dally <[email protected]> wrote:

    >John Hanson wrote:

    On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 10:36:10 -0600, John Hanson
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 09:28:26 +0000, JRH <[email protected]> wrote in
    >misc.fitness.weights:
    >
    >>On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 23:21:54 -0600, John Hanson
    >><[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>>On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 19:03:14 -0600, [email protected] wrote in
    >>>misc.fitness.weights:

    >>>Missionary sex is one of the better back exercises for men.

    >>>In these enlightened secularised days, it is very difficult to find a
    >>>missionary willing to participate - even on the dark continent.

    >>One who proselytizes on the benefits of fitness could be considered a
    >>missionary and those missionaries appear to be quite common.

    >I thought to inquire last night. As back exercises go it wasn't all
    >that strenuous. I concluded that you'd need 8 to 12 reps. (My husband
    >declined to do the entire set.)

    I surprised he managed to get past the warm up! ;o)

  2. "Dally" <As back exercises go it wasn't all that strenuous. I concluded
    that you'd need 8 to 12 reps. (My husband declined to do the entire set.)

    After he did the old in-N-out about 5 times he got limp. Looking at her
    round ass-face can really weaken willie.

    Try putting a bag over your head if you want your husband to finish off next
    time.

  3. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    TBR wrote:

    >Tell him what a PUNK HE IS, and how he SUCKS
    >AND DESERVES TO DIE, and you WISH THE
    >TWAT WAS DEAD, stuff. You know, your usual stuff.

    You're off your game.

    Not one mention of the word loser.

    P'shaw.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  4. JRH <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Too strong for someone not in shape.
    >
    >Try a similar exercise but on a Swiss Ball.

    Thanks I will by a Swiss ball

    Are the cheap ones from walmart ok? Or do you have a
    better brand to advise?

  5. Dally

    Dally Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    > Thanks I will by a Swiss ball
    >
    > Are the cheap ones from walmart ok? Or do you have a
    > better brand to advise?

    The cheap ones from Walmart are okay. I've had my "crystal ball" for
    about 4 years now and it has never popped or deflated. IIRC it was an
    entire workout to get it inflated in the first place, though.

    Dally

  6. Dally <[email protected]> wrote:

    >The cheap ones from Walmart are okay. I've had my "crystal ball" for
    >about 4 years now and it has never popped or deflated. IIRC it was an
    >entire workout to get it inflated in the first place, though.

    Haha

    OK

    Tell me.... do these balls come in "sizes"?

    If yes.... what size should an adult man get?

  7. JMW

    JMW Guest

    [email protected] wrote:

    >Dally <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>The cheap ones from Walmart are okay. I've had my "crystal ball" for
    >>about 4 years now and it has never popped or deflated. IIRC it was an
    >>entire workout to get it inflated in the first place, though.

    >Haha
    >
    >OK
    >
    >Tell me.... do these balls come in "sizes"?
    >
    >If yes.... what size should an adult man get?

    Most are 65cm. That's big enough.

  8. On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 12:27:06 -0500, Curt James <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Not one mention of the word loser.

    SHIT! You're right, butt to be shown up by YOU is even worse.

  9. On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 17:14:38 GMT, "Magic Fingers Massage"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >After he did the old in-N-out about 5 times he got limp. Looking at her
    >round ass-face can really weaken willie.
    >
    >Try putting a bag over your head if you want your husband to finish off next
    >time.

    Hey stop quoting her! I'm enjoying my new KILLFILES, and would
    appreciate it if you'd cut the shit.

    TBR (Whose new motto is: if you can't beat 'em, join 'em". Yes, I just
    made that up, and NO you cannot quote me)

  10. On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 11:42:16 -0600, [email protected] wrote:

    >Thanks I will by a Swiss ball

    Balls usually cum in pairs.

    >Are the cheap ones from walmart ok? Or do you have a
    >better brand to advise?

    Depends on your tastes. If a Walmart guy is your type of thing, then
    that's fine. But as for advice, try a Kmart guy for comparison.

  11. On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 16:00:24 -0600, [email protected] wrote:

    >Tell me.... do these balls come in "sizes"?

    Oh yes. Mine are HUGE.

    >If yes.... what size should an adult man get?

    Well none, butt if he must, I'd say bigger is better.

  12. On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 17:31:46 -0500, JMW <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Most are 65cm. That's big enough.

    Raisain-sized. Why am I not surprised?

  13. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    TBR wrote:

    re 65cm

    >Raisain-sized. Why am I not surprised?

    Must I even mention the misspelling of raisin? PLEASE back AWAY from
    the keyboard! And check your conversion chart
    <http://onlineconversion.com/> as 65 centimeters is almost 26 inches.
    Mighty big raisin.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  14. Curt James

    Curt James Guest

    TBR wrote:

    >SHIT!

    Yes, but enough about you.

    >You're right,

    Was there ever any doubt?

    >butt

    You really are fixated, aren't you?

    >to be shown up by YOU is even worse.

    Well, you really have no choice.

    --
    Curt
    http://curtjames.com/

  15. On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 21:52:53 -0500, Curt James <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Well, you really have no choice.

    I could point out your lack of physique, intelligence, and that I
    spelled it right and you didn't, but I have way too much class for
    that.

  16. David

    David Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]
    > Dally <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>The cheap ones from Walmart are okay. I've had my "crystal ball" for
    >>about 4 years now and it has never popped or deflated. IIRC it was an
    >>entire workout to get it inflated in the first place, though.

    > Haha
    >
    > OK
    >
    > Tell me.... do these balls come in "sizes"?
    >
    > If yes.... what size should an adult man get?

    It goes by height. If you are over 6' you would get 75cm - (doesn't matter
    whether you are 'adult' btw)