how stupid is this?

i took a bad wipeout about a month ago....
it wasnt that bad, i was just turning into my driveway on a dry day when i hit a patch of gravel and off i went. scrapped my arm pretty bad.
the worst thing about it was that the girl i liked and still do ( who is my neighboor) was walking home and happened to witness the event. WOW that was embarassing. she just watched and giggled....

nodette said:
i took a bad wipeout about a month ago....
it wasnt that bad, i was just turning into my driveway on a dry day when i hit a patch of gravel and off i went. scrapped my arm pretty bad.
the worst thing about it was that the girl i liked and still do ( who is my neighboor) was walking home and happened to witness the event. WOW that was embarassing. she just watched and giggled....
LOL, that one takes the prize for most embarassing. I mean, if you fell off clipping out and people saw you, at least they are stangers and you will never see them again, but this takes the cake.

it was fun and it only hurt a bit and it isnt a puffer jacket and the ground was not soft

First time I fell on the road bike was after 2 years, 40+ races, and 8000+miles, it was like a month ago, in the last race of the state series, and i got my back wheel swept out and face planted while attacking at 30mph with 2 miles to go! ouch.

I was entertaining my friend's little brother by doing tricks (not really that good, but he was only 9, so he knew no better), and saw this girl I thought was really hot, and just lost focus and fell. He thought it was really funny.