Bike Cafe · Public discussion

how tell what speed cassette?

Started by pmb67 · · Last activity · 2 posts · 823 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
8 July 2011
Last activity
8 July 2011
Original author
pmb67
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
823
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Can anyone tell me how to tell what speed cassette I have. There are 8 sprokets does that mean I have a 8 speed? I am trying to order a new wheel set and want to make sure I am getting the right one before I order. Just recovering from long lay over from two back surgeries and have been released to ride again, any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

  2. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by pmb67 [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    Can anyone tell me how to tell what speed cassette I have. There are 8 sprokets does that mean I have a 8 speed? I am trying to order a new wheel set and want to make sure I am getting the right one before I order. Just recovering from long lay over from two back surgeries and have been released to ride again, any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.


    yes

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.