How the small and medium-sized B2B websites win customer’s trust

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by gxchina, Oct 10, 2006.

1. gxchina

gxchina New Member

B2B websites Jazz complicated now, the major international websites for clients with large resources hollowing out of everything. And as a medium of B2B websites guoxinb2b.com miraculously won the trust of customers. Ever the well-known international b2b websites make cooperative partnerships with it, positively. such as ,http://world-trade-search.com/; http : Even a http://www.globalres.com.cn;http://www.made-in-china.com, etc.

In complex B2B environment, how the small and medium B2B website take they’re Survival?

The manager of guoxinb2b.com expressed his views: Customer is the first and foremost in the marketing, customer’ trust is the key to winning the market. Small B2B websites lack of fame, which want to win customer’s trust must be coupled with professional services and features.

Guoxin.com years of professional service and the combination of which created the way that a small website to success.Guoxinb2b.com use of the advantages of their own websites to provide services to members at home and abroad. By participating in the exhibition and closing cooperation platform were well-known at home and abroad, positives for Chinese enterprises to expand business and global procurement channels and bring more trade opportunities.

Professional[font=&#23435]:[/font]

1, a professional web site design and content

Designing professional : web design and layout of Web sites are the most intuitive, and also the first impression most visitors to the site. Guoxinb2b.com web design is refined to produce an orderly, harmonious colors.

Profession : Enterprise content of the website is the most important part of the introduction of products or services. Photo by facsimile in the form of products on the website. Photograph must not copy, exclusive products, the only is most professional!

2, a professional salesman

Factor in securing customers, the clerk of the professional' degrees in second place.

No matter which platform you use, the contacts between the clerk and the customers is inevitable. And, here the “professional” can also be understood as a kind of experience.

Such as when received the buyer’s INQ, there are always only a very general a few words. It is intended to collect information or cooperation? He is most interested in what products?

Many sales didn’t know how to make a judgment for customers is not intended to start from the brief text. My experience is that - because of the open market and the popularity of the network, more and more overseas buyers off of a direct link brokers and importers of Chinese suppliers, or use the online platform to develop new cooperation projects, In the communication it will be easier to judge whether they should or not. Frank and open with customers, clients need to stand on the side to help him, and not simply from the position of the business.

For example, we have not encountered such a professional German buyers. In July 2004, I started with him, in order for him to the clients' bottom line ', I asked him in an advisory letter,' A products in the international market selling well, why do you have to purchase B products? 'We see in him wholeheartedly, the German revealed his clients just entered the sector. The customers became our long-term customers.

Take this as examples, we have ever encountered such a non-professional German buyers. In July 2004, we contacted with him, in order to make clear the customers’bottom line .We asked him in an advisory letter,

A products in the international market selling well, why do you have to purchase B products? 'We see in him wholeheartedly, the German revealed his clients just entered the sector. The customers became our long-term customers. I asked him in an advisory tone,[font=&#23435]‘[/font]A product in the international market selling well, why do you have to purchase B products? '.seen us in him wholeheartedly, the German revealed his clients just entered the sector. The customers became our long-term customers.

services

In the marketing needs of customers, a comprehensive service to make your convenient .and its’ leading to a client of the resulting sense of confidence. All website services are in a user-friendly website for browsing and the use of columns and functional setting. Including: FAQ (frequently asked questions to answer), to help users, websites, maps, etc.

When users submit any information -- including online registration information, e-mail subscriptions, feedback and so on, a website feedback immediately confirm the information. While recognizing the success of information transmission, but also marked two points : first, when will the information will be feedback results after it’s released; secondly, to provide users of the website in the next choice, or even guidance.

Honest

Needless to say, honesty is the best pure soul of enterprises .

The enterprises are going to not take very long when loss of its’ customer confidence . Even if they have obtained a temporary development and profits will eventually pay a huge price.

A professional and thoughtful service website, it is very easy to win the customers’ trust .And the customers are willingness to do in-depth exchanges and development.

Tags:

2. mysrh

mysrh New Member

Hi there, I really like your business concept!. I, too, also started drawing with small and medium-sized 2B pencils. I really found it the best for beginner artists. What colour of the pencils do you usually use?

"Honest

Needless to say, honesty is the best pure soul of enterprises ."

I agree with your statement above. Whole my life, honey is the best pure soul of new-entry rice. The taste of glucose from the rice in combination of pure soul honey give the best sensation to your tounge and teeth. Speaking about teeth, how many times do you see your dentist?

Anyway, thanks for the info, wondering if you sell Apple? My favorite is particularly the Pink Lady ones, in 60kG basket.