How to administer Epogen?

Discussion in 'Health Nutrition and Supplements' started by Triguy434, Dec 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Triguy434

Triguy434 Banned

I'm new here and I just purchased 2 x 10,000IU vials of Epogen but I do not know how to administer it.

Please do not try to tell me not to use it, I heard it all. I am 39 years old and I need a little advantage to enable me to compete in triathlons with the youngsters, sort of a fountain of youth. I am planning to take the Epogen for only 3 weeks and I've been told the effects will last 3-6 months.

I was planning on taking 2 doses of 5,000IU per week for 3 weeks. I do not have a Hemogloben monitor to monitor the dosage, so I figure if I take the minimum dosage I should be okay. Plus, I do not know if I should inject this subcutainously or intraveinously?

I do not want to kill myself and am a little nervous about this. I cannot find any information elsewhere and I cannot confront my doctor about this, I don't think he'd would help me.

Can anyone out there help me?

Tags:

2. matagi

matagi Well-Known Member

This is not meant to sound harsh or unfeeling, but perhaps instead of potentially endangering your health by self-administering EPO, you should accept that at 39, your body has changed and it is not totally realistic to expect to keep up with much younger competitors.

3. Spunout

Spunout New Member

Do you remember how many cyclists died in the middle of the night because they took too much EPO?

You'll win the Darwin award too.

4. patch70

patch70 New Member

Inject directly into the garbage bin.

Failing that, try the eyeball or the left testicle.

5. CapeRoadster

CapeRoadster New Member

Get a medical doctor to help you, or risk overly increased hematocrit, and a RBC count that could very well kill you when your heart rate drops low enough.

Anyone not medically trained with an M.D. will be complicit in illegal activities. You will be breaking the law.

No one here should help you, and I believe you are a fool to ask.

Want a boost? Try Joe Friel's book. Read it, understand it, do it.

I think you're yanking our chains.

6. nitroscycling

nitroscycling Banned

first let me ask how many miles do oyu have in your legs to begin with? the only reason i sk this is because if you don't have the fitness the epo won't help you. if you're still new with less the 10k miles consider using something a little safer and geared for your goals. i would recomend using equipose, deca, trenbolone, sustanon, or winstrol for the first time. and if you have alot of miles and a developed fitness level then i would proceed with the epo. i can give you more info on the juice if you need it. i've used almost all of them with some great satisfaction. please im me so i can help you make the right choice.

there should be a package insert in your box that would give you the info...
    my zyrop package insert says it should be taken 3 times a week and my doctor had me take 5,000 a week. (i would use it subcutaniously- like a diabetic) it says you can not overdose on it either, but be sure to monitor your blood pressure and iron. the maxium recomended dose for non chronic reanl failure is 250/u/kg though. it recomends dosage for non chronic renal failure patients at 75-100/u/kg. you should see good results in 4 weeks after intial admin and will last up to 6 months.
    i can supply you with a copy of this if you want or google zydus biogen zyrop or epogen or procrit and look for the pharmacology or package insert on their homepage. here's the link:

http://www.procrit.com/common/prescribing_information/PROCRIT/PDF/ProcritBooklet.pdf

good luck and keep us updated on the progress.

7. Minnaert

Minnaert New Member

Agreed! Go to Doctor! Not us trolls!

8. matagi

matagi Well-Known Member

Epogen has specific medical uses, this is not one of them. An ethical doctor will not help you administer Epogen for the purposes of performance enhancement.

9. CapeRoadster

CapeRoadster New Member

You're cheating. Unless you're in the pro peloton, you're also a wannabe. Use an altitude tent and do it the hard, but safe, way.

10. 9.8mps2

9.8mps2 New Member

Take up smoking for a safer way to raise your Hct .If you develope a carcinoma, take the chemo, then you will have a justifiable need for the stuff. You're a hoot there don't cha know by golly.

11. TrekDedicated

TrekDedicated New Member

You're an idiot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.