How to be healthy

Discussion in 'Tell us what you think!' started by afshana, Jul 30, 2013.

1. afshana

afshana New Member

Good health can be achieved with proper and natural diet. Feel free to join me, thanks.

Tags:

2. centreforsurgery

centreforsurgery New Member

Sometimes diet and exercise alone is not enough, hence there are cosmetic surgery options that can aid to weight-loss for health and well-being temporarily. You could say it is a quicker way to achieve good health and can be very effective.

3. Corzhens

Corzhens Well-Known Member

Everybody is desiring to have a good health. Proof of that is the proliferation of herbal cures. And they are being sold despite the label that it has "no approved therapeutic claims." For me, I believe that good health is a combination of many factors and paramount are food, lifestyle and genes.

4. pwarbi

pwarbi Well-Known Member

Being healthy is also a state of mind and requires discipline to be able to achieve the goals you set for yourself.

A lot of people often fail in the first few weeks of a health kick, as they know what they need to do but aren't able to keep it up. A healthy diet coupled with exercise shouldn't be that hard to stick to if your mentally ready to be healthy.

5. Andorphin

Andorphin New Member

I've learned some things about nutrition, health and diet for the last couple of months and I think being healthy is not just about the diet or your overall state-of-being. I think it's about sticking to the right foods that make you feel good and avoiding the ones that harm you or make you feel bad. Available for the drinks as well. Exercise is also important. Too much or too little could be easily noticed.

6. BikeBikeBikeBike

BikeBikeBikeBike Well-Known Member

What exactly is "proper and natural" mean? It certainly takes more then just eating certain foods to have good health. I don't know at all what "proper" diet would be, and there are many "natural" things that can kill you.
    Both seem kind of like useless marketing buzzwords.

Being healthy is a collection of activities and habits that keep you physically and mentally fit.
    Don't forget mental health is just as important as physical health.
    Eating a variety of different foods at reasonable portions, getting few hours a week of fitness, getting a proper sleep, spending quality time with friends and family, limiting drug use (caffeine, alcohol ect) managing stress these are some hallmarks of good health.
    There are many more I am forgetting too.

7. Bicycleman

Bicycleman Well-Known Member

Hah! Sneaky about slipping that one in. Advertise much?

BikeBikeBikeBike likes this.
  8. rajeshcycles

rajeshcycles New Member

Along with proper diet, exercise also necessary. The diet chart should include fruits and green vegetables. Exercise maintains a perfect body metabolism and if it combined with a good diet, the result will be a body with a perfect balance of nutrients. Therefore, the body will be healthy.

9. FenWoFon

FenWoFon Member

I personally think that to be a healthy person you gotta get it right in your mind first, after you know what you really want yo ushould start working for it, eat proper food, avoid junk food, diet, work out, run, be active, there are way too many things you can do to be more healthy than you are right now it is all about if you really want to be like that or you would rather be the person you are right now, it is all about you, go on!

10. reighn

reighn Member

Honestly, I really admire the people with a great motivation to become healthy and really fallow their diet program, honestly for me, I will just eat what ever available, and if there's not, well fast foods, but good thing is, my metabolism really work fast.

11. treecko142

treecko142 Member

I only started eating a healthy diet and working out this year and I'm already down 50 lbs and I have a normal BMI now. It feels great to be healthy, although it's kind of expensive because I had to buy a lot of new clothes.

12. mitan143

mitan143 New Member

Most people know what to take or to eat to achieve proper diet, also what to do to maintain healthy lifestyle like having daily exercise. But the problem is, people tend to intentionally forget those important reminders for good health. I am actually one of those people who aren't thinking about healthy things much. That's why I'm totally skinny and quite underweight for my age but my height is fine. Why it happened? It is because I think I lost motivation and I'm not taking to become a healthy one seriously, though I know what should I do.

13. Vinsanity

Vinsanity New Member

Some people think that being healthy means you are thin and sexy. Most of us have already this impression of what a healthy person should look like. To achieve this kind of body. They do fasting and sacrifice what they eat just to achieve the shape that they desire.
    Personally I think that this is wrong. Fasting is not a way to be healthy. And achieving a great body is not as well.
    In order for us to be healthy, it is a must to engage yourself in some exercises in the morning. You should have a heavy breakfast meal, enough food during lunch and a little meal during dinner. Ensure that what you eat is balanced. Vegetables and fruits should be included in each meal.