How To Brew Your Own Beer

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Mar 11, 2006.

  1. Tags:

  2. notbob

    notbob Guest

  3. In article <[email protected]>,
    notbob <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On 2006-03-12, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > Here is a great article on "How To Brew Your Own Beer".....

    > Nothing but spam crap. You really wanna know how to brew beer?:
    >
    > http://www.howtobrew.com/intro.html
    >
    > nb

    Awesome link, thanks! :)

    Got an equal one for wine making?
    I've just been ignoring all the wild grapes on my fence line and letting
    the birds have them. I'll probably get another good crop this year, and
    they are good for winemaking with added sugar.

    They are Muscadine grapes.
    --
    Peace, Om.