Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

How to change Shimano Revoshift cable?

Started by HBAndrew · · Last activity · 2 posts · 2,654 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
19 January 2004
Last activity
19 January 2004
Original author
HBAndrew
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
2,654
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi, the cable for my back gears has snapped, and I need to get into the Shimano Revoshift to replace it but I just cant figure it out, I removed a little screw from the top to see if I could get it open but it only comes off slightly but I cant seem to get it right off with fear of breaking it, can anyone help?

  2. Here is a picture of it, I took the top screw out where it says shimano, but theres something holding the bottom part on and I cant find what.

    [IMG]shimano-europe.comslrs41ar.jpg[/IMG]

    Thanks

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.