How to contact Trader Joe's by email

Don Saklad

Guest
Some people at Trader Joe's are listed at
http://google.com by entering in quotes
"*@traderjoes.com"

Within the quotes before the at sign use an asterisk.

Names of the principle people at Trader Joe's are
found at the Kirstein Business Branch Boston Public Library
for example or try your favorite library
http://bpl.org/research/kbb/kbbhome.htm

Use the examples from google to construct addresses for email
for other Trader Joe's people.

Please reply with Trader Joe's addresses for email for some of the
more responsive Trader Joe's departments, people.

See also
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trader_joes
http://tinyurl.com/qcc2e
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/08/d...9474000&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss&pagewanted=all

"Don Saklad" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Some people at Trader Joe's are listed at
> http://google.com by entering in quotes
> "*@traderjoes.com"
>
> Within the quotes before the at sign use an asterisk.
>
> Names of the principle people at Trader Joe's are
> found at the Kirstein Business Branch Boston Public Library
> for example or try your favorite library
> http://bpl.org/research/kbb/kbbhome.htm
>
> Use the examples from google to construct addresses for email
> for other Trader Joe's people.
>
> Please reply with Trader Joe's addresses for email for some of the
> more responsive Trader Joe's departments, people.

Why?

Search using quotes and an asterisk, for example
email "*@traderjoes.com"

Don Saklad wrote:
> Search using quotes and an asterisk, for example
> email "*@traderjoes.com"
>
> Within the quotes before the at sign use an asterisk.

OK, but why?

In article <[email protected]>,
The Ranger <[email protected]> wrote:

> On 17 Apr 2006 12:37:43 -0400, Don Saklad
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Search using quotes and an asterisk, for example
> > email "*@traderjoes.com"
> >
> > Within the quotes before the at sign use an asterisk.

> As has already been asked, "Why?"
>
> The Ranger
> --
> "We're decaf drinkers, and most restaurant decaf is like hot water
> with a brown crayon dipped in it. This coffee was no different."
> Tim Dietz, sdnet.eats, 1140, 6/3/03

Isn't an asterisk used like a universal "get everything that has what
follows in it"?
--
-Barb
<http://jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 4-16-06, Church review #14

"The Ranger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 17 Apr 2006 12:37:43 -0400, Don Saklad
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Search using quotes and an asterisk, for example
>> email "*@traderjoes.com"
>>
>> Within the quotes before the at sign use an asterisk.

> As has already been asked, "Why?"
>
> The Ranger

Or, to elaborate further, "to reach whom, about what?", since this
information might be helpful in answering the original question.

<[email protected]> wrote:
> Search using quotes and an asterisk, for example
> email "*@traderjoes.com"
>
> Within the quotes before the at sign use an asterisk.

As has already been asked, "Why?"

The Ranger
--
"We're decaf drinkers, and most restaurant decaf is like hot water
with a brown crayon dipped in it. This coffee was no different."
Tim Dietz, sdnet.eats, 1140, 6/3/03

"Doug Kanter" <[email protected]> wrote

> Or, to elaborate further, "to reach whom, about what?", since this
> information might be helpful in answering the original question.

I take it from all the crossposting it's nothing but someone being
annoying.

nancy

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 12:16:12 -0400, Don Saklad wrote:

So what? *saklad .. returns a load of ****.. <googling>

The Ranger wrote:

> As has already been asked, "Why?"

The TJ website gives a lot of information but does not offer any
address to send customer input or questions. If one were just burning
with desire to send them a comment or question, he or she could try
this method in hopes of reaching someone who would pass it on to the
right person for attention. But TJ's practice is to encourage
customers to speak directly to the manager staff at the store. I have
found them very responsive when you do that. -aem

"Doug Kanter" <[email protected]> wrote

>>> Search using quotes and an asterisk, for example
>>> email "*@traderjoes.com"
>>>
>>> Within the quotes before the at sign use an asterisk.

>> As has already been asked, "Why?"
>>
>> The Ranger

> Or, to elaborate further, "to reach whom, about what?",

The French lunatic's woman.

> since this information might be helpful in answering the original question.

To eat the apple, or not to eat the apple.
That is the question.

What would Jesus do?

--oTTo--

*Which* cheek?!

"aem" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The Ranger wrote:
>>
>> As has already been asked, "Why?"
>>

> The TJ website gives a lot of information but does not offer any
> address to send customer input or questions. If one were just burning
> with desire to send them a comment or question, he or she could try
> this method in hopes of reaching someone who would pass it on to the
> right person for attention. But TJ's practice is to encourage
> customers to speak directly to the manager staff at the store. I have
> found them very responsive when you do that. -aem

The web site provides two addresses for paper mail, and a phone number.
There is a type of customer who likes to whine, instead of offer
constructive criticism. My dad's company had a file full of these people.
The same ones would find something wrong with a food product every 3 weeks.
Perhaps Trader Joe's finds that if person has to lift an arm to put on a
stamp, and then go to a mail box, they actually have something valid to say.
Maybe e-mail makes it too easy to whine for no reason.

"Otto Bahn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Doug Kanter" <[email protected]> wrote

>>> As has already been asked, "Why?"
>>>
>>> The Ranger

>> Or, to elaborate further, "to reach whom, about what?",

> The French lunatic's woman.
>
>> since this information might be helpful in answering the original
>> question.

> To eat the apple, or not to eat the apple.
> That is the question.
>
> What would Jesus do?
>
> --oTTo--
>
> *Which* cheek?!

Que cara tienes!

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 17:35:04 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
<[email protected]> whined:

> My dad's company had a file full of these people.
>The same ones would find something wrong with a food product every 3 weeks.
>Perhaps Trader Joe's finds that if person has to lift an arm to put on a
>stamp, and then go to a mail box, they actually have something valid to say.
>Maybe e-mail makes it too easy to whine for no reason.

Good thing newsgroups don't allow that.

BW

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:09:26 -0400, "Nancy Young"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Doug Kanter" <[email protected]> wrote
>
>> Or, to elaborate further, "to reach whom, about what?", since this
>> information might be helpful in answering the original question.

>I take it from all the crossposting it's nothing but someone being
>annoying.

I wasn't crossposting. I was merely following up to a post that had
been crossposted.

"Don Saklad" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Some people at Trader Joe's are listed at
> http://google.com by entering in quotes
> "*@traderjoes.com"
>
> Within the quotes before the at sign use an asterisk.
>
> Names of the principle people at Trader Joe's are
> found at the Kirstein Business Branch Boston Public Library
> for example or try your favorite library
> http://bpl.org/research/kbb/kbbhome.htm

call the 800-shoptjs for store locations...if you want to speak to someone
at the corporate headquarters the number is 626-599-3700, located in
Monrovia, CA...about a mile from where I live.

Harriet & critters

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:44:18 -0400, [email protected] wrote:

>On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 17:35:04 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
><[email protected]> whined:
>
>> My dad's company had a file full of these people.
>>The same ones would find something wrong with a food product every 3 weeks.
>>Perhaps Trader Joe's finds that if person has to lift an arm to put on a
>>stamp, and then go to a mail box, they actually have something valid to say.
>>Maybe e-mail makes it too easy to whine for no reason.

>Good thing newsgroups don't allow that.

Maybe if it COST you 39 AMERICAN CENTS and the TIME it takes to BUY a
stamp every time you wanted to point out some APPARENT contradiction
between what IS and WHAT should be (or what you EGGHEADS in your IVORY
TOWERES probably think of as IRONY) then maybe you wouldn't be so
quick to point out some APPARENT contradiction between what IS and
WHAT should be (or what you EGGHEADS in your IVORY TOWERES probably
think of as IRONY)!!1!

"Kevin S. Wilson" <[email protected]> wrote

>>> Or, to elaborate further, "to reach whom, about what?", since this
>>> information might be helpful in answering the original question.

>>I take it from all the crossposting it's nothing but someone being
>>annoying.
>>

> I wasn't crossposting. I was merely following up to a post that had
> been crossposted.

My newsreader does it automatically too.

--oTTo--

"Kevin S. Wilson" <[email protected]> wrote

> On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:09:26 -0400, "Nancy Young"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>"Doug Kanter" <[email protected]> wrote
>>
>>> Or, to elaborate further, "to reach whom, about what?", since this
>>> information might be helpful in answering the original question.

>>I take it from all the crossposting it's nothing but someone being
>>annoying.
>>

> I wasn't crossposting. I was merely following up to a post that had
> been crossposted.

Who was talking about you? Not me.

nancy

"Kevin S. Wilson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:44:18 -0400, [email protected] wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 17:35:04 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
>><[email protected]> whined:
>>
>>> My dad's company had a file full of these people.
>>>The same ones would find something wrong with a food product every 3
>>>weeks.
>>>Perhaps Trader Joe's finds that if person has to lift an arm to put on a
>>>stamp, and then go to a mail box, they actually have something valid to
>>>say.
>>>Maybe e-mail makes it too easy to whine for no reason.

>>Good thing newsgroups don't allow that.
>>

> Maybe if it COST you 39 AMERICAN CENTS and the TIME it takes to BUY a
> stamp every time you wanted to point out some APPARENT contradiction
> between what IS and WHAT should be (or what you EGGHEADS in your IVORY
> TOWERES probably think of as IRONY) then maybe you wouldn't be so
> quick to point out some APPARENT contradiction between what IS and
> WHAT should be (or what you EGGHEADS in your IVORY TOWERES probably
> think of as IRONY)!!1!

Maybe you'd like to explain what you're thinking. Maybe.