How to contact Trader Joe's by email

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Don Saklad, Apr 17, 2006.

  1. Don Saklad

    Don Saklad Guest

    Some people at Trader Joe's are listed at
    http://google.com by entering in quotes
    "*@traderjoes.com"

    Within the quotes before the at sign use an asterisk.

    Names of the principle people at Trader Joe's are
    found at the Kirstein Business Branch Boston Public Library
    for example or try your favorite library
    http://bpl.org/research/kbb/kbbhome.htm

    Use the examples from google to construct addresses for email
    for other Trader Joe's people.

    Please reply with Trader Joe's addresses for email for some of the
    more responsive Trader Joe's departments, people.

    See also
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trader_joes
    http://tinyurl.com/qcc2e
    http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/08/d...9474000&partner=rssnyt&emc=rss&pagewanted=all

    Tags:

  2. Doug Kanter

    Doug Kanter Guest

    "Don Saklad" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Some people at Trader Joe's are listed at
    > http://google.com by entering in quotes
    > "*@traderjoes.com"
    >
    > Within the quotes before the at sign use an asterisk.
    >
    > Names of the principle people at Trader Joe's are
    > found at the Kirstein Business Branch Boston Public Library
    > for example or try your favorite library
    > http://bpl.org/research/kbb/kbbhome.htm
    >
    > Use the examples from google to construct addresses for email
    > for other Trader Joe's people.
    >
    > Please reply with Trader Joe's addresses for email for some of the
    > more responsive Trader Joe's departments, people.

    Why?

  3. Don Saklad

    Don Saklad Guest

    Search using quotes and an asterisk, for example
    email "*@traderjoes.com"

    Within the quotes before the at sign use an asterisk.

  4. George

    George Guest

    Don Saklad wrote:
    > Search using quotes and an asterisk, for example
    > email "*@traderjoes.com"
    >
    > Within the quotes before the at sign use an asterisk.

    OK, but why?

  5. In article <[email protected]>,
    The Ranger <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On 17 Apr 2006 12:37:43 -0400, Don Saklad
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > Search using quotes and an asterisk, for example
    > > email "*@traderjoes.com"
    > >
    > > Within the quotes before the at sign use an asterisk.

    > As has already been asked, "Why?"
    >
    > The Ranger
    > --
    > "We're decaf drinkers, and most restaurant decaf is like hot water
    > with a brown crayon dipped in it. This coffee was no different."
    > Tim Dietz, sdnet.eats, 1140, 6/3/03

    Isn't an asterisk used like a universal "get everything that has what
    follows in it"?
    --
    -Barb
    <http://jamlady.eboard.com> Updated 4-16-06, Church review #14

  6. Doug Kanter

    Doug Kanter Guest

    "The Ranger" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On 17 Apr 2006 12:37:43 -0400, Don Saklad
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> Search using quotes and an asterisk, for example
    >> email "*@traderjoes.com"
    >>
    >> Within the quotes before the at sign use an asterisk.

    > As has already been asked, "Why?"
    >
    > The Ranger

    Or, to elaborate further, "to reach whom, about what?", since this
    information might be helpful in answering the original question.

  7. The Ranger

    The Ranger Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Search using quotes and an asterisk, for example
    > email "*@traderjoes.com"
    >
    > Within the quotes before the at sign use an asterisk.

    As has already been asked, "Why?"

    The Ranger
    --
    "We're decaf drinkers, and most restaurant decaf is like hot water
    with a brown crayon dipped in it. This coffee was no different."
    Tim Dietz, sdnet.eats, 1140, 6/3/03

  8. Nancy Young

    Nancy Young Guest

    "Doug Kanter" <[email protected]> wrote

    > Or, to elaborate further, "to reach whom, about what?", since this
    > information might be helpful in answering the original question.

    I take it from all the crossposting it's nothing but someone being
    annoying.

    nancy

  9. jay

    jay Guest

    On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 12:16:12 -0400, Don Saklad wrote:

    So what? *saklad .. returns a load of crap.. <googling>

  10. aem

    aem Guest

    The Ranger wrote:

    > As has already been asked, "Why?"

    The TJ website gives a lot of information but does not offer any
    address to send customer input or questions. If one were just burning
    with desire to send them a comment or question, he or she could try
    this method in hopes of reaching someone who would pass it on to the
    right person for attention. But TJ's practice is to encourage
    customers to speak directly to the manager staff at the store. I have
    found them very responsive when you do that. -aem

  11. Otto Bahn

    Otto Bahn Guest

    "Doug Kanter" <[email protected]> wrote

    >>> Search using quotes and an asterisk, for example
    >>> email "*@traderjoes.com"
    >>>
    >>> Within the quotes before the at sign use an asterisk.

    >> As has already been asked, "Why?"
    >>
    >> The Ranger

    > Or, to elaborate further, "to reach whom, about what?",

    The French lunatic's woman.

    > since this information might be helpful in answering the original question.

    To eat the apple, or not to eat the apple.
    That is the question.

    What would Jesus do?

    --oTTo--

    *Which* cheek?!

  12. Doug Kanter

    Doug Kanter Guest

    "aem" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > The Ranger wrote:
    >>
    >> As has already been asked, "Why?"
    >>

    > The TJ website gives a lot of information but does not offer any
    > address to send customer input or questions. If one were just burning
    > with desire to send them a comment or question, he or she could try
    > this method in hopes of reaching someone who would pass it on to the
    > right person for attention. But TJ's practice is to encourage
    > customers to speak directly to the manager staff at the store. I have
    > found them very responsive when you do that. -aem

    The web site provides two addresses for paper mail, and a phone number.
    There is a type of customer who likes to whine, instead of offer
    constructive criticism. My dad's company had a file full of these people.
    The same ones would find something wrong with a food product every 3 weeks.
    Perhaps Trader Joe's finds that if person has to lift an arm to put on a
    stamp, and then go to a mail box, they actually have something valid to say.
    Maybe e-mail makes it too easy to whine for no reason.

  13. Doug Kanter

    Doug Kanter Guest

    "Otto Bahn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Doug Kanter" <[email protected]> wrote

    >>> As has already been asked, "Why?"
    >>>
    >>> The Ranger

    >> Or, to elaborate further, "to reach whom, about what?",

    > The French lunatic's woman.
    >
    >> since this information might be helpful in answering the original
    >> question.

    > To eat the apple, or not to eat the apple.
    > That is the question.
    >
    > What would Jesus do?
    >
    > --oTTo--
    >
    > *Which* cheek?!

    Que cara tienes!

  14. On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 17:35:04 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
    <[email protected]> whined:

    > My dad's company had a file full of these people.
    >The same ones would find something wrong with a food product every 3 weeks.
    >Perhaps Trader Joe's finds that if person has to lift an arm to put on a
    >stamp, and then go to a mail box, they actually have something valid to say.
    >Maybe e-mail makes it too easy to whine for no reason.

    Good thing newsgroups don't allow that.

    BW

  15. On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:09:26 -0400, "Nancy Young"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Doug Kanter" <[email protected]> wrote
    >
    >> Or, to elaborate further, "to reach whom, about what?", since this
    >> information might be helpful in answering the original question.

    >I take it from all the crossposting it's nothing but someone being
    >annoying.

    I wasn't crossposting. I was merely following up to a post that had
    been crossposted.

  16. Harriet Neal

    Harriet Neal Guest

    "Don Saklad" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Some people at Trader Joe's are listed at
    > http://google.com by entering in quotes
    > "*@traderjoes.com"
    >
    > Within the quotes before the at sign use an asterisk.
    >
    > Names of the principle people at Trader Joe's are
    > found at the Kirstein Business Branch Boston Public Library
    > for example or try your favorite library
    > http://bpl.org/research/kbb/kbbhome.htm

    call the 800-shoptjs for store locations...if you want to speak to someone
    at the corporate headquarters the number is 626-599-3700, located in
    Monrovia, CA...about a mile from where I live.

    Harriet & critters

  17. On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:44:18 -0400, [email protected] wrote:

    >On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 17:35:04 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
    ><[email protected]> whined:
    >
    >> My dad's company had a file full of these people.
    >>The same ones would find something wrong with a food product every 3 weeks.
    >>Perhaps Trader Joe's finds that if person has to lift an arm to put on a
    >>stamp, and then go to a mail box, they actually have something valid to say.
    >>Maybe e-mail makes it too easy to whine for no reason.

    >Good thing newsgroups don't allow that.

    Maybe if it COST you 39 AMERICAN CENTS and the TIME it takes to BUY a
    stamp every time you wanted to point out some APPARENT contradiction
    between what IS and WHAT should be (or what you EGGHEADS in your IVORY
    TOWERES probably think of as IRONY) then maybe you wouldn't be so
    quick to point out some APPARENT contradiction between what IS and
    WHAT should be (or what you EGGHEADS in your IVORY TOWERES probably
    think of as IRONY)!!1!

  18. Otto Bahn

    Otto Bahn Guest

    "Kevin S. Wilson" <[email protected]> wrote

    >>> Or, to elaborate further, "to reach whom, about what?", since this
    >>> information might be helpful in answering the original question.

    >>I take it from all the crossposting it's nothing but someone being
    >>annoying.
    >>

    > I wasn't crossposting. I was merely following up to a post that had
    > been crossposted.

    My newsreader does it automatically too.

    --oTTo--

  19. Nancy Young

    Nancy Young Guest

    "Kevin S. Wilson" <[email protected]> wrote

    > On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:09:26 -0400, "Nancy Young"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>"Doug Kanter" <[email protected]> wrote
    >>
    >>> Or, to elaborate further, "to reach whom, about what?", since this
    >>> information might be helpful in answering the original question.

    >>I take it from all the crossposting it's nothing but someone being
    >>annoying.
    >>

    > I wasn't crossposting. I was merely following up to a post that had
    > been crossposted.

    Who was talking about you? Not me.

    nancy

  20. Doug Kanter

    Doug Kanter Guest

    "Kevin S. Wilson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:44:18 -0400, [email protected] wrote:
    >
    >>On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 17:35:04 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
    >><[email protected]> whined:
    >>
    >>> My dad's company had a file full of these people.
    >>>The same ones would find something wrong with a food product every 3
    >>>weeks.
    >>>Perhaps Trader Joe's finds that if person has to lift an arm to put on a
    >>>stamp, and then go to a mail box, they actually have something valid to
    >>>say.
    >>>Maybe e-mail makes it too easy to whine for no reason.

    >>Good thing newsgroups don't allow that.
    >>

    > Maybe if it COST you 39 AMERICAN CENTS and the TIME it takes to BUY a
    > stamp every time you wanted to point out some APPARENT contradiction
    > between what IS and WHAT should be (or what you EGGHEADS in your IVORY
    > TOWERES probably think of as IRONY) then maybe you wouldn't be so
    > quick to point out some APPARENT contradiction between what IS and
    > WHAT should be (or what you EGGHEADS in your IVORY TOWERES probably
    > think of as IRONY)!!1!

    Maybe you'd like to explain what you're thinking. Maybe.