How to create customized water bottles?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by George, Feb 23, 2004.

  1. George

    George Guest

    I was wondering if anyone out here knows how to create custom waterbottles for your club or
    organization. I'd like to make about 20 bottles but no more than that.

    Is there a type of bottle that would allow labels and overlays to adhere better than others? Anyone
    had any luck with this? So far no luck for me ... )-;

    thanks in advance

    Tags:

  2. Amh

    Amh Guest

    [email protected] (George) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > I was wondering if anyone out here knows how to create custom waterbottles for your club or
    > organization. I'd like to make about 20 bottles but no more than that.
    >
    > Is there a type of bottle that would allow labels and overlays to adhere better than others?
    > Anyone had any luck with this? So far no luck for me ... )-;
    >
    > thanks in advance

    Search the web for custom printing places. My running club has used On Time printing in Chicago
    for printing shirts with good success. They also print corporate logos on pens, mugs,
    frisbees..... So I'll assume they will do water bottles. They are on the web, Ontimepromotions.com
    or something like that.

    You'll be charged a $30 or so set up fee and probably a few bucks per item printed. Of course you'll
    get a "discount" if you order more items.

    Andy