How to create customized water bottles?

George

Guest
I was wondering if anyone out here knows how to create custom waterbottles for your club or
organization. I'd like to make about 20 bottles but no more than that.

Is there a type of bottle that would allow labels and overlays to adhere better than others? Anyone
had any luck with this? So far no luck for me ... )-;

thanks in advance

[email protected] (George) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> I was wondering if anyone out here knows how to create custom waterbottles for your club or
> organization. I'd like to make about 20 bottles but no more than that.
>
> Is there a type of bottle that would allow labels and overlays to adhere better than others?
> Anyone had any luck with this? So far no luck for me ... )-;
>
> thanks in advance

Search the web for custom printing places. My running club has used On Time printing in Chicago
for printing shirts with good success. They also print corporate logos on pens, mugs,
frisbees..... So I'll assume they will do water bottles. They are on the web, Ontimepromotions.com
or something like that.

You'll be charged a $30 or so set up fee and probably a few bucks per item printed. Of course you'll
get a "discount" if you order more items.

Andy