How to cut?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Francispoon, Dec 20, 2003.

  1. --------------D589831C621F439012677C3E
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

    Stephen Nagler wrote:

    > On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 8:37:48 -0500, Steve <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Upon further reflection, I believe that would be a daunting task given the number of posts :)
    > >The recent thread "A Visit to Dr. Chung's Office"
    > >
    > >http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-
    > >8&c2coff=1&safe=off&threadm=0001HW.BC05DF91000A91B709185470%40library.ai
    > >rnews.net&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dgroup:sci.med.cardiology%2Binsubject
    > >:A%2Binsubject:Visit%2Binsubject:to%2Binsubject:Dr.%2Binsubject:Chung%27s%2Binsu bject:Office%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-
    > >8%26c2coff%3D1%26safe%3Doff%26filter%3D0
    > >
    > >I believe, captures the essence of the problem, which Dr. Chung obligingly validates in his
    > >responses to the thread.
    >
    > .......................
    >
    > Then let the man's own words be his undoing.
    >
    > Look, why "facilitate" the process by attacks that you probably truly believe are in the best
    > interests of the readership of this newsgroup and especially the newbies?

    It is doubtful that Steve [email protected] truly believes anything.

    > I respectfully suggest that in the final analysis they will all be better off if permitted draw
    > their own conclusions rather than being "shown the light."
    >

    Your comments seem reasonable. Though I doubt "Steve" will agree with the suggestion.

    >
    > smn

    Thank you for being civil. Perhaps, "Steve" will learn from you.

    Humbly,

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/

    --------------D589831C621F439012677C3E
    Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

    <!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
    <html>
    Stephen Nagler wrote:
    <blockquote TYPE=CITE>On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 8:37:48 -0500, Steve <[email protected]>
    wrote:
    <p>>Upon further reflection, I believe that would be a daunting task given
    <br>>the number of posts :) The recent thread "A Visit to Dr. Chung's
    <br>>Office"
    <br>>
    <br>><a href="http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF">http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF</a>-
    <br>>8&c2coff=1&safe=off&threadm=0001HW.BC05DF91000A91B709185470%40library.ai
    <br>>rnews.net&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dgroup:sci.med.cardiology%2Binsubject
    <br>>:A%2Binsubject:Visit%2Binsubject:to%2Binsubject:Dr.%2Binsubject:Chung%27s%2Binsu
    <br>>bject:Office%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF-
    <br>>8%26c2coff%3D1%26safe%3Doff%26filter%3D0
    <br>>
    <br>>I believe, captures the essence of the problem, which Dr. Chung
    <br>>obligingly validates in his responses to the thread.
    <p>.......................
    <p>Then let the man's own words be his undoing.
    <p>Look, why "facilitate" the process by attacks that you probably truly
    <br>believe are in the best interests of the readership of this newsgroup
    <br>and especially the newbies?</blockquote>
    It is doubtful that Steve [email protected] truly believes anything.
    <blockquote TYPE=CITE>I respectfully suggest that in the final
    <br>analysis they will all be better off if permitted draw their own
    <br>conclusions rather than being "shown the light."
    <br> </blockquote>
    Your comments seem reasonable. Though I doubt "Steve" will agree
    with the suggestion.
    <blockquote TYPE=CITE>
    <br>smn</blockquote>
    Thank you for being civil. Perhaps, "Steve" will learn from you.
    <p>Humbly,
    <p>Andrew
    <p>--
    <br>Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    <br>Board-Certified Cardiologist
    <br><A HREF="http://www.heartmdphd.com/">http://www.heartmdphd.com/</A>
    <br> </html>

    --------------D589831C621F439012677C3E--
     


  2. On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 14:45:30 -0500, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> But may I also suggest that there ain't a lot of "humbly" about a person using "Dr." and also
    >> "MD/PhD" in his usenet log-in name?
    >
    >Humility resides in the heart and not in appearances.

    ..............

    Dr. Chung, the Internet is a one-dimensional representation of a three-dimensional world. Here all
    we are is how people see us. Here we are but a perception. On the Internet if somebody does not
    click, we do not exist! I agree with you that humility rests in the heart. But on the Internet,
    if you do not convey that humility, it's just not there!

    To sign your posts "humbly" while at the same time using an "unhumble" nick and an "unhumble" sig
    line puts the reader AND you both at a totally unnecessary disadvantage ... because the
    inconsistency screams so loudly that the truth - wherever it may lie - is obscured.

    My 2¢ - and probably worth even less than that!

    smn
     
  3. On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 14:41:18 -0500, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    <[email protected]> wrote (in part):

    >It is doubtful that Steve [email protected] truly believes anything.

    >Your comments seem reasonable. Though I doubt "Steve" will agree with the suggestion.

    >Thank you for being civil. Perhaps, "Steve" will learn from you.

    .................

    Dr. Chung, that's the kind of shit that just doesn't help anyone! Not you, not Steve, not this
    newsgroup.

    You're a spiritual man, if I read your posts correctly, Dr. Chung. So what was it that Hillel said
    when asked to give the essence of the Bible while standing on one foot?

    Ah yes. Here it is:

    "That which is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbor. This is the entire [Bible]; the rest is
    commentary - go and learn it." (Babylonian Talmud, Shabbat 31a)

    Something to think about, no?

    smn
     
  4. Stephen Nagler wrote:

    > On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 14:45:30 -0500, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >> But may I also suggest that there ain't a lot of "humbly" about a person using "Dr." and also
    > >> "MD/PhD" in his usenet log-in name?
    > >
    > >Humility resides in the heart and not in appearances.
    >
    > ..............
    >
    > Dr. Chung, the Internet is a one-dimensional representation of a three-dimensional world. Here all
    > we are is how people see us. Here we are but a perception. On the Internet if somebody does
    > not click, we do not exist! I agree with you that humility rests in the heart. But on the
    > Internet, if you do not convey that humility, it's just not there!
    >

    Even if you "convey" humility, if it's not in the heart, it still does not exist.

    >
    > To sign your posts "humbly" while at the same time using an "unhumble" nick and an "unhumble" sig
    > line puts the reader AND you both at a totally unnecessary disadvantage ... because the
    > inconsistency screams so loudly that the truth - wherever it may lie - is obscured.
    >

    When Jesus Christ washed the feet of His disciples, it was a stunning act of humility not because
    He gave up being the Christ to wash feet but because He washed feet while having the title
    "Christ." He was able to do this as God because of the humility that was in His heart and not
    because He gave up a title. This "inconsistency" defines true humility. It also makes people who
    lack it (ie disciple Peter), very uncomfortable. This "discomfort" may drive some folks away but it
    does not obscure the truth.

    >
    > My 2¢ - and probably worth even less than that!
    >

    Your comments are valuable, imho.

    >
    > smn

    Humble servant of Christ,

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/
     
  5. On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 17:53:23 -0500, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    <[email protected]> wrote (in part):

    >Even if you "convey" humility, if it's not in the heart, it still does not exist.

    ............

    I think you miss my point. I am not questioning the humility in your heart. what I am saying is that
    *on the Internet* if that humility is not effectvely conveyed, it does not exist.

    ..............

    >When Jesus Christ washed the feet of His disciples, it was a stunning act of humility not because
    >He gave up being the Christ to wash feet but because He washed feet while having the title
    >"Christ." He was able to do this as God because of the humility that was in His heart and not
    >because He gave up a title. This "inconsistency" defines true humility. It also makes people who
    >lack it (ie disciple Peter), very uncomfortable.

    ................

    You will have to pardon me, but nowhere do I see Jesus Christ posting on this newsgroup. What I see
    is a fellow physician trying to argue that his sig line and his nick are not inconsistent with the
    humility *that on the Internet he must effectively convey in order for it to exist.*

    ...............

    >This "discomfort" may drive some folks away but it does not obscure the truth.

    ................

    And there you have it, my friend. What good is the truth if it is presented in a manner that
    *unnecessarily* drives folk away? We - you and I - are doctors ... healers. Somebody once said that
    medicine is the art of entertaining the patient while nature heals him. I don't subscribe to that
    philosophy, but may I respectfully suggest that tact is a crucial player in the game of life, a game
    that as far as I can see at least on this particular Internet site you seem to be losing.

    smn
     
  6. Stephen Nagler wrote:

    > On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 17:53:23 -0500, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote
    > (in part):
    >
    > >Even if you "convey" humility, if it's not in the heart, it still does not exist.
    >
    > ............
    >
    > I think you miss my point. I am not questioning the humility in your heart. what I am saying is
    > that *on the Internet* if that humility is not effectvely conveyed, it does not exist.
    >
    > ..............
    >
    > >When Jesus Christ washed the feet of His disciples, it was a stunning act of humility not because
    > >He gave up being the Christ to wash feet but because He washed feet while having the title
    > >"Christ." He was able to do this as God because of the humility that was in His heart and not
    > >because He gave up a title. This "inconsistency" defines true humility. It also makes people who
    > >lack it (ie disciple Peter), very uncomfortable.
    >
    > ................
    >
    > You will have to pardon me, but nowhere do I see Jesus Christ posting on this newsgroup.

    Christ is the reason I am here freely helping people. He is the source of my strength and
    inspiration. For this reason, I am mindful of His example and He guides me.

    > What I see is a fellow physician trying to argue that his sig line and his nick are not
    > inconsistent with the humility *that on the Internet he must effectively convey in order for it
    > to exist.*

    What you see and what is true are different.

    >
    >
    > ...............
    >
    > >This "discomfort" may drive some folks away but it does not obscure the truth.
    >
    > ................
    >
    > And there you have it, my friend. What good is the truth if it is presented in a manner that
    > *unnecessarily* drives folk away?

    It is necessary.

    > We - you and I - are doctors ... healers. Somebody once said that medicine is the art of
    > entertaining the patient while nature heals him. I don't subscribe to that philosophy, but may I
    > respectfully suggest that tact is a crucial player in the game of life, a game that as far as I
    > can see at least on this particular Internet site you seem to be losing.
    >

    Your suggestion is well taken. This is not a game for me to either win or lose. I have been
    called to this.

    See:

    http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

    >
    > smn

    Thank you for being civil.

    Humbly,

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/
     
  7. On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 18:44:23 -0500, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Christ is the reason I am here freely helping people. He is the source of my strength and
    >inspiration. For this reason, I am mindful of His example and He guides me.

    ..............

    I respect that greatly, Dr. Chung.

    And just what do you think Christ would say to you were He to read your responses to your attackers?
    Wasn't there something in Scripture about forgiveness ... and about kindness to your enemies?

    ..................

    >What you see and what is true are different.

    ................

    Not on the Internet it isn't. That's my whole point. Here on the Internet you are nothing more than
    a bunch of bytes. As a result of that indisputable fact, on the Internet what you are is no more
    than how people view and interpret those bytes. And it follows that here on the Internet the
    kindness and humility in your heart is totally irrelevant - unless it is reflected in those bytes.

    Dr. Chung, with all due respect, what I see reflected in those bytes ain't humility and ain't
    kindness - regardless of what is in your heart.

    ..................

    >It is necessary.

    ................

    Bullshit!

    ...............

    >Your suggestion is well taken.

    ..................

    I hope so.

    ..................

    > This is not a game for me to either win or lose. I have been called to this.

    ..................

    I believe you. So act like it, dammit.

    ...............

    >Thank you for being civil.

    ................

    My new friend, I am trying very hard to be civil. But you must realize that you *do* make it a
    challenge.

    ...............
    >
    >Humbly,
    >
    >Andrew

    ..............

    Cordially,

    stephen
     
  8. mattb

    mattb Guest

    On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 16:00:10 GMT, Stephen Nagler <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    PMFJI - First, welcome, doc. I hope you can stay with us for a while.

    >Then let the man's own words be his undoing.

    They usually are, but it takes a while. He is very slick, and talks a convincing "Eastern
    Philosophy" that sounds more wise than it is. It takes newbies a while to discern this.

    >Look, why "facilitate" the process by attacks that you probably truly believe are in the best
    >interests of the readership of this newsgroup and especially the newbies?

    I AM especially concerned about the newbies. For example, there was recently a lady with multiple
    and significant problems asking questions. Instead of answering, Chung mounted an investigation of
    her, declared her anti-christian, and then scolded this very distressed woman for it. When she asked
    Chung specifically NOT to reply to her, he became even more abusive. Never did get the advice she
    was seeking, and finally abandoned the newsgroup in disgust. There are other examples too.

    It bothers me to see such behavior from a supposedly Christian doctor. Something is very wrong.

    >I respectfully suggest that in the final analysis they will all be better off if permitted draw
    >their own conclusions rather than being "shown the light."

    Many do this when they get into conversations with him. It is the quick in and out newbies that
    may suffer most. IMHO, the newsgroup would be better without this junk. It seems impossible to get
    him to stick to JUST cardiology. If he did he might make, overall, positive contributions to the
    group. Matt
     
  9. On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 23:22:24 -0800, [email protected] wrote (in
    part):

    >I AM especially concerned about the newbies. For example, there was recently a lady with multiple
    >and significant problems asking questions. Instead of answering, Chung mounted an investigation of
    >her, declared her anti-christian, and then scolded this very distressed woman for it. When she
    >asked Chung specifically NOT to reply to her, he became even more abusive. Never did get the advice
    >she was seeking, and finally abandoned the newsgroup in disgust. There are other examples too.
    >
    >It bothers me to see such behavior from a supposedly Christian doctor. Something is very wrong.

    ..............

    Look, the way I see it - nobody here is perfect, least of all me.

    All I am saying is that if *everybody* here (Dr. Chung and his critics alike) would act responsibly
    and make a best efforts attempt to stay on topic, which is CARDIOLOGY, in the end all - including
    the newbies
    - would be better off.

    If Dr. Chung wants to glorify Christ on the Internet, as I see it he has two choices. One - he can
    start his own web-based moderated board and do it there. Or two - he can do it right here. But if
    he does it here, for goodness sakes don't respond to him. Don't anybody respond to him when he goes
    off-topic.

    Again, I say - newbies are not stupid. They can read through it all. And if Dr. Chung chases folk
    off here by invoking a Christian line, well that ain't a very Christian thing to do, now is it? And
    I suspect that Jesus would look at it none-too-kindly.

    smn
     
  10. mattb

    mattb Guest

    On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 03:45:57 GMT, Stephen Nagler <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >And just what do you think Christ would say to you were He to read your responses to your
    >attackers? Wasn't there something in Scripture about forgiveness ... and about kindness to
    >your enemies?

    PMFJI again but I do NOT consider Chung my enemy. I do NOT dislike him, or hate him, even a little.

    I am certain that he considers me his enemy, but I take no offence at that. He sees hate and anti-
    christianity almost everywhere, even when it is not there.

    As many do, I thought some conversation might help the group. I tried gentle hints, to no avail. I
    tried humor, to no avail. I tried strong words, to no avail. I tried conventional logic, to no
    avail. I tried unconventional logic<g>, to no avail. I had to conclude that there was significant
    fanaticism at work, and nothing is likely to help.

    Actually, I feel sorry for him. I have suggested, only half-jokingly, that he might get help. Matt
     
  11. On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 08:30:21 GMT, Stephen Nagler <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    > And I suspect that Jesus would look at it none-too-kindly.
    >

    ................

    In fact I know that Christ would feel that way!

    My rabbi told me. :)

    smn
     
  12. mattb

    mattb Guest

    On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 08:30:21 GMT, Stephen Nagler <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >All I am saying is that if *everybody* here (Dr. Chung and his critics alike) would act responsibly
    >and make a best efforts attempt to stay on topic, which is CARDIOLOGY, in the end all - including
    >the newbies
    >- would be better off.

    Agreed. Tried that too. See the archives for my thread "Don't feed the troll." Trouble is, he is SO
    provocative, to SO many people, it is very hard to keep the group on topic.

    >If Dr. Chung wants to glorify Christ on the Internet, as I see it he has two choices. One - he can
    >start his own web-based moderated board

    Not likely he will do that. See below. There are already MANY other web boards and newsgroups for
    religious topics.

    >Or two - he can do it right here.

    It WILL be here, and will likely continue indefinitely. His motive for being here is religious. When
    asked why he continues to do this, even when so many ask him to stop, he says: "I am truly thankful
    for this extraordinary opportunity to glorify God to a worldwide audience. "

    >Again, I say - newbies are not stupid. They can read through it all.

    Agreed they are not stupid. It is just the time, short as it may be, to realize this. Some give
    up quickly.

    >And if Dr. Chung chases folk off here by invoking a Christian line, well that ain't a very
    >Christian thing to do, now is it? And I suspect that Jesus would look at it none-too-kindly.

    He has been told this by others, but he "knows the truth" and says it is not so. Matt
     
  13. mattb

    mattb Guest

    On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 08:34:19 GMT, Stephen Nagler <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 08:30:21 GMT, Stephen Nagler <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> And I suspect that Jesus would look at it none-too-kindly.
    >>
    >
    >................
    >
    >In fact I know that Christ would feel that way!
    >
    >My rabbi told me. :)

    In that case, Happy Hanukkah! <g> My oops. <slightly bigger grin> Matt
     
  14. On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 23:53:45 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    >Actually, I feel sorry for him. I have suggested, only half-jokingly, that he might get help. Matt

    ..............

    Tell me, Matt, did you make your suggestion that he "get help" in a personal e-mail ... or in a
    public post? Because if you chose the latter tack, such words are bound to be inflammatory and
    offensive - no matter how they are intended. Surely you realize that!

    smn
     
  15. mattb

    mattb Guest

    On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 08:13:47 GMT, Stephen Nagler <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 23:53:45 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
    >
    >
    >>Actually, I feel sorry for him. I have suggested, only half-jokingly, that he might get help. Matt
    >
    >..............
    >
    >Tell me, Matt, did you make your suggestion that he "get help" in a personal e-mail ... or in a
    >public post? Because if you chose the latter tack, such words are bound to be inflammatory and
    >offensive - no matter how they are intended. Surely you realize that!

    Yes, I do. The exchange was first him telling me that I needed help, and I replied that perhaps HE
    needed help. I included a <g> to indicate the half-joking part. He did NOT include any indication of
    joking when he told me that I needed help.

    By that time, though, I had a fairly good understanding of him, so I did not take it as
    offensive. After a while, some of these ridiculous exchanges become funny. You may not yet share
    my reaction, though.

    My email contacts related to Usenet are VERY restricted and are done only on rare occasions. Matt
     
  16. On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 01:08:08 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    >>My rabbi told me. :)
    >
    >In that case, Happy Hanukkah! <g> My oops. <slightly bigger grin> Matt

    ................

    Well, Jew or Gentile - let's all try to be kinder to each other and more tolerant as well during
    this universal season of good will.

    Couldn't hoit! :)

    smn
     
  17. Stephen Nagler wrote:

    > On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 23:22:24 -0800, [email protected] wrote (in part):
    >
    > >I AM especially concerned about the newbies. For example, there was recently a lady with
    > >multiple and significant problems asking questions. Instead of answering, Chung mounted an
    > >investigation of her, declared her anti-christian, and then scolded this very distressed woman
    > >for it. When she asked Chung specifically NOT to reply to her, he became even more abusive.
    > >Never did get the advice she was seeking, and finally abandoned the newsgroup in disgust. There
    > >are other examples too.
    > >
    > >It bothers me to see such behavior from a supposedly Christian doctor. Something is very wrong.
    >
    > ..............
    >
    > Look, the way I see it - nobody here is perfect, least of all me.
    >
    > All I am saying is that if *everybody* here (Dr. Chung and his critics alike) would act
    > responsibly and make a best efforts attempt to stay on topic, which is CARDIOLOGY, in the end all
    > - including the newbies
    > - would be better off.
    >
    > If Dr. Chung wants to glorify Christ on the Internet, as I see it he has two choices.

    > One - he can start his own web-based moderated board and do it there. Or two - he can do it right
    > here. But if he does it here, for goodness sakes don't respond to him. Don't anybody respond to
    > him when he goes off-topic.

    The folks in question can't help themselves. In most instances, their ad hominems on my being
    christian starts the thread. My forgiving them is what glorifies God.

    >
    >
    > Again, I say - newbies are not stupid. They can read through it all. And if Dr. Chung chases folk
    > off here by invoking a Christian line, well that ain't a very Christian thing to do, now is it?

    Untruthful people can't handle the truth *shrug*

    Christ did not deny the truth in order to be more politically correct or popular.

    Would you say He caused his own death?

    > And I suspect that Jesus would look at it none-too-kindly.
    >

    Jesus has blessed me and continues to bless me in manifold ways.

    Humbly wishing Christ, my Lord and Savior, a Happy Birthday,

    Andrew

    --
    Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
    Board-Certified Cardiologist
    http://www.heartmdphd.com/
     
  18. On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 14:41:18 -0500, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Thank you for being civil. Perhaps, "Steve" will learn from you.

    Given his history, his obsessive nature and the incredible amount of free time he has to waste,
    I doubt it.

    I see when Mu leaves, there is still much discussion about Mu.

    How are things? Not much changed around here, I see. Same old surround sounds from the same old
    morons spouting the same old, tired hatreds.

    I'm good. Got a nice tan, for whatever that is worth.

    http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap031203.html Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.
     
  19. Steve

    Steve Guest

    On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 11:46:38 -0500, Mu_nrise Through The Shadow wrote
    (in message <[email protected]>):

    > On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 14:41:18 -0500, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> Thank you for being civil. Perhaps, "Steve" will learn from you.
    >
    > Given his history, his obsessive nature and the incredible amount of free time he has to waste, I
    > doubt it.
    >
    > I see when Mu leaves, there is still much discussion about Mu.
    >
    > How are things? Not much changed around here, I see. Same old surround sounds from the same old
    > morons spouting the same old, tired hatreds.
    >
    > I'm good. Got a nice tan, for whatever that is worth.
    >
    > http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap031203.html Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

    Mu! Good to see you back. Chung was really starting to come unglued having to play both sides of
    "Good Chung - Bad Chung". There was some Chung wannabe named John something or other who tried to
    fill in for you, but he just couldn't summon up the pure mean spiritedness of the old Master, er,
    Mu_ster. He kept trying to "Witless", but it didn't seem to have much effect.

    I'm sure we'll be hearing more from you. Don't be a stranger.

    --

    Steve
     
  20. mattb

    mattb Guest

    On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 10:56:19 -0500, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> Well, Jew or Gentile - let's all try to be kinder to each other and more tolerant as well during
    >> this universal season of good will.

    Agreed. Matt

    (Doesn't look good in variable pitch. Try fixed pitch to see it.)

    * -*- *
    * athbhliain faoi mhaise! '|` _ happy new year! *
    * inpakaramaana vidumurai! *:* ("d chag sameach! *
    * frohliche weihnachten! * . * ~(=r boas festas! *
    * sarbatori fericite! ** ** .../__\ gut yontif! *
    * joyous solstice! *** o *** [mj] iy yillar! *
    * mele kalikimake! *\ o * hyvaeae lomaa! *
    * merry christmas! ** \\ ** wesolych swiat! *
    * happy hanukkah! *** \\ *** stastny novy rok! *
    * pari artsagourt! * o \\ * kellemes unnepeket! *
    * shub naya baras! ** o \\** blwyddyn newydd dda! *
    * vesele vanoce! ***\\ o \*** ching chi shen tan! *
    * feliz navidad! * \\ o * felichan jarfinon! *
    * joyeux noel! ** o \\ o ** joy to the world *
    * bom natal! **** \\ o **** - and to all a *
    * god jul! ** o o \\ o ** good night! *
    * cheers! *** o \\ *** *
     
Loading...