How to cut?

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 12:13:50 -0500, Steve <[email protected]> wrote:

>I'm sure we'll be hearing more from you. Don't be a stranger.

LOL. A new season on the comedy channel. <g> Matt

Stephen Nagler wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 18:44:23 -0500, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Christ is the reason I am here freely helping people. He is the source of my strength and
> >inspiration. For this reason, I am mindful of His example and He guides me.

> I respect that greatly, Dr. Chung.
>
> And just what do you think Christ would say to you were He to read your responses to your
> attackers?

He guides me in my responses to my "detractors."

He instructs me to pray for them.

> Wasn't there something in Scripture about forgiveness ...

If I did not forgive them, I would not be able to pray on their behalf.

> and about kindness to your enemies?

Praying for God's mercy towards them is kind.

> >What you see and what is true are different.

> Not on the Internet it isn't.

Sorry, but it is.

> That's my whole point. Here on the Internet you are nothing more than a bunch of bytes. As a
> result of that indisputable fact, on the Internet what you are is no more than how people view
> and interpret those bytes. And it follows that here on the Internet the kindness and humility in
> your heart is totally irrelevant - unless it is reflected in those bytes.

I disagree.

> Dr. Chung, with all due respect, what I see reflected in those bytes ain't humility and ain't
> kindness - regardless of what is in your heart.

May God help you see past your computer monitor, then.

> >It is necessary.

> ********!

Sorry, but it is.

> >Your suggestion is well taken.

> I hope so.

> > This is not a game for me to either win or lose. I have been called to this.

> I believe you. So act like it, dammit.

I do.

> >Thank you for being civil.

> My new friend, I am trying very hard to be civil. But you must realize that you *do* make it a
> challenge.

Simply follow my example.

> >Humbly,
> >
> >Andrew

> Cordially,
>
> stephen

Humble servant wishing his Lord and Savior a Happy Birthday,

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

Stephen Nagler wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 08:30:21 GMT, Stephen Nagler <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > And I suspect that Jesus would look at it none-too-kindly.

> In fact I know that Christ would feel that way!
>
> My rabbi told me. :)
>
> smn

Respectfully, it is doubtful that your rabbi would know.

Humbly,

Andrew

--

Stephen Nagler wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 01:08:08 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
>
> >>My rabbi told me. :)
> >
> >In that case, Happy Hanukkah! <g> My oops. <slightly bigger grin> Matt

> Well, Jew or Gentile - let's all try to be kinder to each other and more tolerant as well during
> this universal season of good will.
>
> Couldn't hoit! :)
>
> smn

I prefer folks be truthful.

Humbly,

Andrew

--

Stephen Nagler wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 23:53:45 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
>
> >Actually, I feel sorry for him. I have suggested, only half-jokingly, that he might get
> >help. Matt

> Tell me, Matt, did you make your suggestion that he "get help" in a personal e-mail ... or in a
> public post? Because if you chose the latter tack, such words are bound to be inflammatory and
> offensive - no matter how they are intended. Surely you realize that!

It's ok. I have forgiven him.

Humbly,

Andrew

--

[email protected] wrote in message snipped...
> Keep in mind that Chung has a huge psychological investment in his diet.

I think it is important for anyone to be an 'informed' patient. After all, the King's formula of
eating only meat and veg and doing away with starch has worked for some people including our pastor
from Canada.

Thus it is important that one has to know what is good for himself. Perhaps Chung's 2 pd diet has
worked for some people but probably not for you or me.

FP
His ego is on the line. There is nothing more determined than a