how to determine model year on used cannondale?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Greg Terry, May 10, 2003.

  1. Greg Terry

    Greg Terry Guest

    Hi. Can anyone tell me how one can determine the model year of a used cannondale m600? I bought it
    from a pawn shop today, and thought I'd see what all I could find out about it.

    Thanks in advance for any ideas.

    Tags:

  2. Greg Terry wrote:
    > Hi. Can anyone tell me how one can determine the model year of a used cannondale m600? I bought it
    > from a pawn shop today, and thought I'd see what all I could find out about it.
    >
    > Thanks in advance for any ideas.

    it's in the serial number on the chainstay. can't remember exactly *where* in the number though.