How to discourage unwanted drafting on a ride

Tom Sherman

Guest
The Germans had the answer almost eight decades ago:
<http://strangevehicles.greyfalcon.us/Richter%20Rocket%20Bicycle.htm>.

On Thu, 06 Mar 2008 00:26:13 -0600, Tom Sherman
<[email protected]> may have said:

>The Germans had the answer almost eight decades ago:
><http://strangevehicles.greyfalcon.us/Richter%20Rocket%20Bicycle.htm>.

Good thing it wasn't a fixed-gear.

I find that a legume-rich diet is often adequate to deter drafting,
and it provides stellar nutritional value as well.

On Mar 5, 11:46 pm, Werehatrack <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Thu, 06 Mar 2008 00:26:13 -0600, Tom Sherman
> <[email protected]> may have said:
>
> >The Germans had the answer almost eight decades ago:
> ><http://strangevehicles.greyfalcon.us/Richter%20Rocket%20Bicycle.htm>.

> Good thing it wasn't a fixed-gear.
>
> I find that a legume-rich diet is often adequate to deter drafting,
> and it provides stellar nutritional value as well.
>
> --
> My email address is antispammed; pull WEEDS if replying via e-mail.
> Typoes are not a bug, they're a feature.
> Words processed in a facility that contains nuts.

when its cold, I seek fiber eaters. Their gasses warm up the air a
little. Sometimes, I am tempted to lite a match to warm up.