How to **** from your bike while riding

Seriously..... Who here is NOT using a Foley ?

You people are just filthy, I hope your not riding steel.

Gonzo Bob wrote:
> Bruce W.1 Wrote:
>
>>Never got good answers here on how to **** while riding, except to roll
>>up you pants leg.

> I did this once last year. I was riding Paris-Brest-Paris. It was the
> 2nd night and I was nearing one of the checkpoints (I could see the
> lights of the village about 5km up the road). I had to pee really bad
> and I was cold, but I thought I could make it to the checkpoint. But I
> suddenly started riding downhill and the extra windchill effect made me
> had to pee even worse. So bad that I didn't even want to wait to stop
> and go in the ditch. So I stood and coasted down the hill, pulled down
> the waist of my shorts, rotated to the right, and relieved myself. Man,
> did that feel good! :D I had never practiced but I didn't get any
> **** on me at all. BTW - I had tights on so rolling up the leg would
> have been difficult ;)

I'm not sure if your experience counts for practical purposes. I
consider this a high-pressure ****, able to leap tall buildings and your
waistline. This is not normal.

For casual people that need to take a whiz, I've come to the conclusion
that there is no way to easily and conveniently do this while riding,
short of carrying a piece of garden hose.

Guess I haven't tried standing on a pedal and twisting while wizzing.
This might work! Will advise.

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 03:36:13 +1000, Gonzo Bob
<[email protected]> wrote:

>...So I stood and coasted down the hill, pulled down
>the waist of my shorts, rotated to the right, and relieved myself. Man,
>did that feel good!

You'd have to be *really* careful about picking the spot to do that in
much of the US; the Public Urination laws can be amazingly draconian.
--
Typoes are a feature, not a bug.

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 22:53:59 -0400, "Bruce W.1" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>If you are too squeemish to discuss this matter then don't read the
>following.

SNIP!

>Thanks for your attention on this most important matter.

A chap I know whilst on a training ride pulled his shorts down and
turned to the right and let go.

However!

His shorts caught on his seat and he crashed on his bare butt.
He was mangled and unable to ride. He had to phone his wife for a
ride home (long wait) and was off the bike for some time.

Me... I've tried to **** from the bike and found it difficult and in a
long road stage had to resort to pissing myself. Yes the urine
iratates the skin and smells. The scent of victory!

On 2004-07-20 19:53:59 -0700, "Bruce W.1" <[email protected]> said:

> If you are too squeemish to discuss this matter then don't read the following.
>
> Never got good answers here on how to **** while riding, except to roll
> up you pants leg.
>
> For your benefit, I experimented. Over the leg, under the leg, I
> couldn't see a way of doing this without getting something wet.
>
> In a race I might not give a darn, but for recreational riding it is
> not practical.
>
> Thanks for your attention on this most important matter.

Good God is it that hard?

Hook your thumb over the top of your bib shorts, stand, and let it go
off to the right. You shouldn't pee all over yourself. Do it on a
straightaway... it's easier if it's downhill so you don't slow too
much. Might get a bit on yourself at the end (i.e. handling another
bike racer's right show is a pretty damn dumb idea) but it shouldn't be
all that messy.

I drink too much coffee as well... I probably have to go on a ride
about twice a week.

First, you find a gas station, restaurant, friendly person's house, etc.

Second, you ask to use their bathroom (toilet, in some European
countries)...

- -

"May you have the wind at your back.
And a really low gear for the hills!"

Chris'Z Corner
http://www.geocities.com/czcorner

From: [email protected] (Mark=A0Vieselmeyer)
>Ok, now for a real technical question:
>how to **** while riding a fixed gear?

>- mark

With extreme syncronicity!

- -

"May you have the wind at your back.
And a really low gear for the hills!"

Chris'Z Corner
http://www.geocities.com/czcorner

"Rick Onanian" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
news:[email protected]...
> On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 22:53:59 -0400, "Bruce W.1"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >Never got good answers here on how to **** while riding, except to roll
> >up you pants leg.

> Have you considered stopping? Or is it so all-fired important to
> keep moving that you have to fool around with peeing while
> pedalling? Stop and smell the roses -- or, stop and make the roses
> smell.
>
> Maybe a camelbak tube taped to a hole in the end of a condom would
> work.
> --
> Rick Onanian

So you think Pollentier was innocent after all?

Hi, it probably depends whether you are male or female. :)

Lewis.

****************************

This is available commercially: <http://www.stadiumpal.com/>.

--
Tom Sherman – Quad City Area

Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote:

> This is available commercially: <http://www.stadiumpal.com/>.

They have been available commercially for decades. Google
'texas catheter' and you can find them for 1/10th the price
that cute website charges.

~S

--
.com
[email protected] I love my country, but I fear my government.

Tom Sherman wrote:
> Rick Onanian wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 22:53:59 -0400, "Bruce W.1"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Never got good answers here on how to **** while riding, except to
>>> roll up you pants leg.

>> Have you considered stopping? Or is it so all-fired important to
>> keep moving that you have to fool around with peeing while
>> pedalling? Stop and smell the roses -- or, stop and make the roses
>> smell.
>>
>> Maybe a camelbak tube taped to a hole in the end of a condom would
>> work.

> This is available commercially: <http://www.stadiumpal.com/>.

Uh huh. And what cadence would you dare ride at, with that taped to your
leg (slosh slosh grin) /Robert

Robert wrote:

> Tom Sherman wrote:
>
>> Rick Onanian wrote:

>>> Have you considered stopping? Or is it so all-fired important to
>>> keep moving that you have to fool around with peeing while
>>> pedalling? Stop and smell the roses -- or, stop and make the roses
>>> smell.
>>>
>>> Maybe a camelbak tube taped to a hole in the end of a condom would
>>> work.

>> This is available commercially: <http://www.stadiumpal.com/>.
>>

> Uh huh. And what cadence would you dare ride at, with that taped to your
> leg (slosh slosh grin) /Robert

For bicycle use, one would remove the collection bag and just let the
hose discharge towards the back of the bike. This could also be used to
discourage uninvited wheel suckers. ;)

--
Tom Sherman – Quad City Area