General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

How to get a free ipod:

Started by soco23 · · Last activity · 5 posts · 315 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
26 February 2005
Last activity
28 February 2005
Original author
soco23
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
315
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. My friend just did this and got her ipod in the mail. Swear to god
    this thing is real. Now I want to get mine. Go to this link:
    http://www.freeiPods.com/?r=15541422
    and sign up for one of the offers for one dollar. You only have to
    subscribe for seven days total. I signed up for a Lowe's hardware
    online information thing (and got a $20 gift card for signing up). Now
    I just have to refer five people to do the same and I get a free ipod.
    My friend just did this, I saw her ipod, so I know it's real. Thanks!

  2. soco23 said:

    My friend just did this and got her ipod in the mail. Swear to god
    this thing is real. [snip the spam]

    Don't you wish there were a Reject button that would banish these
    things (and Chung) to some cybertrash bin?

  3. On Sat 26 Feb 2005 10:05:48a, aem wrote in rec.food.cooking:

    Quoted message said:


    soco23 said:

    My friend just did this and got her ipod in the mail. Swear to god
    this thing is real. [snip the spam]

    Don't you wish there were a Reject button that would banish these
    things (and Chung) to some cybertrash bin?

    What newsreader are you using? There are a couple of things you can do,
    depending...

    --
    Wayne Boatwright
    ____________________________________________

    Give me a smart idiot over a stupid genius any day.
    Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

  4. Wayne Boatwright said:

    On Sat 26 Feb 2005 10:05:48a, aem wrote in rec.food.cooking:

    Quoted message said:

    Don't you wish there were a Reject button that would banish these
    things (and Chung) to some cybertrash bin?

    Quoted message said:

    What newsreader are you using? There are a couple of things you can
    do, depending...


    For now I have to use Google. I've poked around but there doesn't seem
    to be any way yet to do filtering or blocking. If usage increases
    they'll probably get around to it. In the meantime it's not that hard
    to just skip the obvious ones. But if you know more about using
    Google, I'm open to all suggestions.

    -aem

  5. Mi e' parso che aem abbia scritto:

    Quoted message said:
    soco23 said:

    My friend just did this and got her ipod in the mail.
    Swear to god this thing is real. [snip the spam]

    Quoted message said:

    Don't you wish there were a Reject button that would
    banish these things (and Chung) to some cybertrash bin?

    I wish there was a God to send this guy a pair of thunders in the
    ass everytime he swears God.
    --
    Vilco
    Think Pink , Drink Rose'

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.