How to get testosterone without hair loss?

So in an effort to increase testaterone production and increase muscle
growth during weight lifting, I started using DHEA. Testosterone is up
but unfortunately I started seeing a massive loss of hair as well.

Any other supplements out there to get the testostertone effects of
DHEA without the conversion to DHT that causes hair loss? Any way to
block DHT production? Thanks,

A couple of things.
http://www.viable-herbal.com/singles/herbs/s666.htm

And Siberian Ginsing which really isn't ginsing,but otherwise known as
eleutheo.Supposedly stimulates the pituatary gland to produce more insulin
growth factor-1.

I'm not sure if either has any effect on hairloss.

[email protected] wrote:
> So in an effort to increase testaterone production and increase muscle
> growth during weight lifting, I started using DHEA. Testosterone is up
> but unfortunately I started seeing a massive loss of hair as well.
>
> Any other supplements out there to get the testostertone effects of
> DHEA without the conversion to DHT that causes hair loss? Any way to
> block DHT production? Thanks,

Ernie keeps his test. levels up by looking at naked pics of farrel.

> So in an effort to increase testaterone production and increase muscle
> growth during weight lifting, I started using DHEA.

Will do little for that use. DHEA has its uses in those who are low in
DHEA, but as a tesosterone booster it sucks.

> Testosterone is up

Based on what?

http://www.brinkzone.com/hairtoday2.html

> Any other supplements out there to get the testostertone effects of
> DHEA without the conversion to DHT that causes hair loss?

Nope.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

I'm not sure I can dig it up again Will.About 6 months ago a friend of mine
was diagnosed with typeII diabetes and being the herbal nut that I am I
started doing research on a natural remedy for her.

I found cinnamon and bitter melon as two,but I also remember reading about
the various types of ginsing and how they can help stabilize blood sugar
levels.I'll get back to this later.

Several years ago,I spent a lot of time researching HGH and even used it
for about a year+ (the type in a spray bottle). Anyway I started digging
into supplements that could help the body stimulate it's own HGH,as it
decreases as you get older.

What I found was that the pituatary gland secretes a hormone while you
sleep that produces HGH and IGF-1.

L-Carnitine,L-glutamine and alpha lipolic acid were 3 of the things I found
that supposedly stimulated the body's production of HGH.

The reason for this history lesson is that when I was researching ginsing
as it relates to diabetes,it stuck in my mind about the effect it has on
balancing the various process that go on throughout our body.One of which
mentioning the effect on the pituatary gland,HGH levels and the increase in
sexual desire as well as mood improvement.

Bottom line is my statements were off the cuff memories from countless
hours I have spent researching various homeopathic and natural remedies for
different conditions.

So I apologize for not being able to produce a link, specifically for the
Siberian Ginsing but there are countless sites that turn up in general
searches that are helpful.Maybe, just maybe I assumed that because it
increased sexual desire,that it came from increased testoserone but it
could have that effect for different reasons like a vessel dialator or
something.Russ

WillBrink <WillBrink*NOSPAM*@Comcast.net> wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] (Russ H.) wrote:
>
> > A couple of things.
> > http://www.viable-herbal.com/singles/herbs/s666.htm
> >
> > And Siberian Ginsing which really isn't ginsing,but otherwise known as
> > eleutheo.Supposedly stimulates the pituatary gland to produce more
> > insulin growth factor-1.

> Cite please.

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 10:00:54 -0500, WillBrink
<WillBrink*NOSPAM*@Comcast.net> wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] wrote:
>
>> So in an effort to increase testaterone production and increase muscle
>> growth during weight lifting, I started using DHEA.

>Will do little for that use. DHEA has its uses in those who are low in
>DHEA, but as a tesosterone booster it sucks.
>
>> Testosterone is up

>Based on what?
>
>> but unfortunately I started seeing a massive loss of hair as well.

>http://www.brinkzone.com/hairtoday2.html
>

>> Any other supplements out there to get the testostertone effects of
>> DHEA without the conversion to DHT that causes hair loss?

>Nope.
>
>> Any way to
>> block DHT production?

>http://www.brinkzone.com/hairtoday2.html

When it comes to advice on the lack of testosterone, take advice from
Dink. He's an ex-purt.

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (Russ H.) wrote:

> I'm not sure I can dig it up again Will.About 6 months ago a friend of mine
> was diagnosed with typeII diabetes and being the herbal nut that I am I
> started doing research on a natural remedy for her.
>
> I found cinnamon and bitter melon as two,but I also remember reading about
> the various types of ginsing and how they can help stabilize blood sugar
> levels.

Cool, but what does that have to do with IGF-1?

>I'll get back to this later.

OK.

> Several years ago,I spent a lot of time researching HGH and even used it
> for about a year+ (the type in a spray bottle).

Then it was not HGH.

> Anyway I started digging
> into supplements that could help the body stimulate it's own HGH,as it
> decreases as you get older.

Arg works well enough and is used to test for HGH, but actual effects in
body comp don't happen.

> What I found was that the pituatary gland secretes a hormone while you
> sleep that produces HGH and IGF-1.
>
> L-Carnitine,L-glutamine and alpha lipolic acid were 3 of the things I found
> that supposedly stimulated the body's production of HGH.

Hitting yourself on the head with a hammer increases HGH as does
standing in the cold, but neither appear to have any effects on what
matters: bodycomp.

> The reason for this history lesson is that when I was researching ginsing
> as it relates to diabetes,it stuck in my mind about the effect it has on
> balancing the various process that go on throughout our body.One of which
> mentioning the effect on the pituatary gland,HGH levels and the increase in
> sexual desire as well as mood improvement.

Data does not really support any of that. Most well done studies on
ginseng find some interesting effects, but it's no endocrine super
regulator. For example:

J Strength Cond Res. 2002 May;16(2):179-83.

Effects of ginseng ingestion on growth hormone, testosterone, cortisol,
and insulin-like growth factor 1 responses to acute resistance exercise.

Youl Kang H, Hwan Kim S, Jun Lee W, Byrne HK.

Department of Physical Education, Kyungpook National University, Taegu,
702-701, Korea.

Ginseng, an herbal plant, has been ingested by many athletes in Oriental
regions of the world in order to improve stamina and to facilitate rapid
recovery from injuries. However, adequate investigation has not been
conducted to examine the ergogenic effects of ginseng. To examine the
effects of ginseng supplements on hormonal status following acute
resistance exercise, eight male college students were randomly given
water (control; CON) or 20 g of ginseng root extract (GIN) treatment
immediately after a standardized exercise bout. Venous blood samples
were drawn before and immediately after exercise and at 4 time points
during a 2-hour recovery period. Human growth hormone, testosterone,
cortisol, and insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) levels were
determined by radioimmunoassay. The responses of plasma hormones
following ginseng consumption were not significant between CON and GIN
treatments during the 2-hour recovery period. These results do not
support the use of ginseng to promote an anabolic hormonal status
following resistance exercise.

Life Sci. 2001 Dec 14;70(4):431-42.

The effects of Eleutherococcus senticosus and Panax ginseng on steroidal
hormone indices of stress and lymphocyte subset numbers in endurance
athletes.

Gaffney BT, Hugel HM, Rich PA.
School of Nursing. Faculty of Nursing and Health, Griffith University,
Meadowbrook, Queensland, Australia. [email protected]

A clinical trial was undertaken to investigate the effects of
Eleutherococcus senticosus (ES) and Panax ginseng (PG) on competitive
club-level endurance athletes engaged in their normal in-season
training. Participants were matched for training stress and received a
33% ethanolic extract (8 mL/day) containing either ES, PG (equivalent to
4 g and 2 g/day of dried root, respectively), or a placebo. A pre-test
and post-test were used to evaluate the effects of six weeks of
supplementation on cortisol, testosterone, and testosterone to cortisol
ratio (TCR) as well as circulating numbers of total T-cells, T-helper
cells (CD4), T-suppressor cells (CD8), CD4 to CD8 ratio, natural killer
cells, and B lymphocytes. None of the immune system variables changed
significantly nor showed any clear trend from pre to post test in any of
the treatment groups. No significant change in testosterone, cortisol or
TCR was observed in the PG group. In the ES group, however, TCR
decreased by 28.7% from 0.0464 to 0.0331 (P=0.03). The main contribution
to this decrease appeared to be a non-significant (P= 0.07) 31% trend
towards increased cortisol rather than a very small non-significant (P =
0.36) 7% decrease in the calculated mean for testosterone. This result
suggested that contrary to initial expectation, ES increased rather than
decreased hormonal indices of stress, which may be consistent with
animal research suggesting a threshold of stress below which ES
increases the stress response and above which ES decreases the stress
response.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Well .. what is causing the hair loss .. ?

Come .. on .. how can you figure to treat this unless you know what is
causing .. it ..

Let's see if any of these guys can figure it out ..

WHAT .. 'about' .. testosterones' .. effects .. seem to ALSO .. cause
... hairloss ..

Eh ..

Big question .. big money to be .. made ..

Who loves ya.
Tom

Jesus Was A Vegetarian!
http://jesuswasavegetarian.7h.com

Man Is A Herbivore!
http://pages.ivillage.com/ironjustice/manisaherbivore

DEAD PEOPLE WALKING

Viscosity .. the body is attempting to thin the blood .. due to
increased red blood cells .. and thusly by REPLACING the testosterone
one is .. interfering ..

By increasing the production of red blood cells .. one causes ..
hyperviscosity ..

Blood, 1968, Vol. 31, No. 4, pp. 453-460.
© 1968 American Society of Hematology, Inc.

The Effect of Testosterone on Erythropoietin Levels in Anemic Patients
N. RISHPON-MEYERSTEIN 1, T. KILBRIDGE 1, J. SIMONE 1, and W. FRIED 1
1 Department of Medicine, VA West Side Hospital and the Department of
Medicine and Pediatrics, University of Illinois College of Medicine.

Studies in five patients with various types of anemias have shown that
testosterone can increase plasma erythropoietin levels in humans. We
suggest that testosterone stimulates erythropoiesis in some anemic
patients by this mechanism.

Submitted on August 14, 1967
Accepted on October 15, 1967

Who loves ya.
Tom

Jesus Was A Vegetarian!
http://jesuswasavegetarian.7h.com

Man Is A Herbivore!
http://pages.ivillage.com/ironjustice/manisaherbivore

DEAD PEOPLE WALKING

low dose naltrexone, somehow aceives both hair growth for MPB, and
stimulates sex drive, i assume, via testosterone or DHEA. It worked for
me.

"Russ H." <[email protected]> wrote
> My friend weighs 120 lbs asshole.

OH MY GOD!! She has a 120 pound asshole?! DAMN! Is that some kind of tumor?
I hope it's benign. How come she hasn't had it removed yet?

> So much for what you know about diabetes.

True. I don't even know what that there diabetes means. I bet IGF-1 is
involved, huh?

> You're one of those elitists pricks that condemn and critisize evryone
> else
> but don't know **** themselves.

I am NOT an elitist *****. I have spent many years sharing my ***** with
women of all socioeconomic classes.

> I see you made no contribution to the subject at hand but found it
> necessary to nitpick over something I said, trying to make one.Different
> people have different hobbies.I see yours is being an annoying asshole.

It's not a hobby. It's a profession.

David
have pointy stick, will crosspost

Well, let me add my two cents. In my experience any time I supplement
hormones it seems to go much better if I also supplement taurine.
Taurine is well known for its ability to stop hair from falling out.

I'll try to ignore the fact you have no reading comprehension skills and
dwell on the fact you have to go into poverty stricken neighborhoods to get
laid. Don't come crying to us when your 2" **** falls off LMAO.Dumass.

"David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Russ H." <[email protected]> wrote
> > My friend weighs 120 lbs asshole.

> OH MY GOD!! She has a 120 pound asshole?! DAMN! Is that some kind of
> tumor? I hope it's benign. How come she hasn't had it removed yet?
>
> > So much for what you know about diabetes.

> True. I don't even know what that there diabetes means. I bet IGF-1 is
> involved, huh?
>
> > You're one of those elitists pricks that condemn and critisize evryone
> > else
> > but don't know **** themselves.

> I am NOT an elitist *****. I have spent many years sharing my ***** with
> women of all socioeconomic classes.
>
> > I see you made no contribution to the subject at hand but found it
> > necessary to nitpick over something I said, trying to make
> > one.Different people have different hobbies.I see yours is being an
> > annoying asshole.

> It's not a hobby. It's a profession.
>
> David
> have pointy stick, will crosspost

Hadn't heard this one before.Are you talking about the amino acid taurine?

"NWCurandero" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Well, let me add my two cents. In my experience any time I supplement
> hormones it seems to go much better if I also supplement taurine.
> Taurine is well known for its ability to stop hair from falling out.

On 27 Nov 2005 23:21:04 GMT, [email protected] (Russ H.)
wrote:

>I'll try to ignore the fact you have no reading comprehension skills and
>dwell on the fact you have to go into poverty stricken neighborhoods to get
>laid.

He's NEVER gotten laid.

>Don't come crying to us when your 2" **** falls off LMAO.Dumass.

You give him too much credit. He has a 1" ****.

LOL..Well Joe you might be right.Anyone who brags about his sexual prowless
where it isn't called for must be insecure about his manhood.

I'm guessing "across socio-economic" adds some bonus points, but probably
means he just had to pay less in the poor neighborhoods.

Joe Humble <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 27 Nov 2005 23:21:04 GMT, [email protected] (Russ H.)
> wrote:
>
> >I'll try to ignore the fact you have no reading comprehension skills and
> >dwell on the fact you have to go into poverty stricken neighborhoods to
> >get laid.

> He's NEVER gotten laid.
>
> >Don't come crying to us when your 2" **** falls off LMAO.Dumass.

> You give him too much credit. He has a 1" ****.

LOL..Well Joe you might be right.Anyone who brags about his sexual prowless
where it isn't called for must be insecure about his manhood.

I'm guessing "across socio-economic" adds some bonus points, but probably
means he just had to pay less in the poor neighborhoods.

Joe Humble <[email protected]> wrote:
> On 27 Nov 2005 23:21:04 GMT, [email protected] (Russ H.)
> wrote:
>
> >I'll try to ignore the fact you have no reading comprehension skills and
> >dwell on the fact you have to go into poverty stricken neighborhoods to
> >get laid.

> He's NEVER gotten laid.
>
> >Don't come crying to us when your 2" **** falls off LMAO.Dumass.

> You give him too much credit. He has a 1" ****.

"Russ H." <[email protected]> wrote
> Hadn't heard this one before.

Have you heard the one about the two rabbis that walk into the bar?

> Are you talking about the amino acid taurine?

I'm sure he's talking about the floor polish.

You're funny. I like you. You make me laugh.

David

> "NWCurandero" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Well, let me add my two cents. In my experience any time I supplement
>> hormones it seems to go much better if I also supplement taurine.
>> Taurine is well known for its ability to stop hair from falling out.

"Russ H." <[email protected]> wrote
> LOL..Well Joe you might be right.

"Joe" is always right, which is why he really doesn't need to be so
"humble".

> Anyone who brags about his sexual prowless

I rarely have to prowl for it.

You're the one who first mentioned my *****.

> must be insecure about his manhood.

Yes. I am. Can you offer some herbal help?

> I'm guessing "across socio-economic" adds some bonus points, but probably
> means he just had to pay less in the poor neighborhoods.

Your racism is very disturbing.

David