How to install an anti-grav unit into a bicycle ??

Paul Eisner wrote:

> I want to fly with my bicycle.What do I need ?

This well-known troll needs to be ignored.

James

"Paul Eisner" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I want to fly with my bicycle.What do I need ?

ignore the troll trying to flood israel.amix

--
Tumbleweed

tumbleweednews at hotmail dot com

Paul Eisner wrote:
> I want to fly with my bicycle.What do I need ?

Go to Beachy Head. Ride as fast as possible over the cliffs.

Come back and tell us how you got on, won't you?

davek wrote:
> James Annan wrote:
> > This well-known troll needs to be ignored.

> Is your post a paradox? It is, at the very least, self-defeating.

No, the troll is more calculating than it appears at face value. If
someone picks it up early and posts a warning it could stop a flood not
just into urc, which the troll probably doesn't even bother to read,
but into a separate unrelated newsgroup: israel.amix in this case.

So far only mewthree has taken the bait.

--
Dave...