How to obtain a firm stomach

1. Eat the right amount of healthy food each day.

2. Do 100 crunches each day.

3. Do 100 leg lifts each day.

Reactions: yay31
Watch empty calories- especially from soda! Be careful with the carbs. Studies have debunked it but my weight went down when I for the most part knocked off carbs at night. Maybe its just my mind playing tricks on my body. When it comes down to it, be mindful of the basic burn off more than you eat principle. If stomach is your aim, a lot of cardio. Change intensity levels (fast and short and then slower, then fast again etc) Notice that sprinters have "harder" physiques than marathon runners.

SCPIBiker said:
Watch empty calories- especially from soda! Be careful with the carbs. Studies have debunked it but my weight went down when I for the most part knocked off carbs at night. Maybe its just my mind playing tricks on my body. When it comes down to it, be mindful of the basic burn off more than you eat principle. If stomach is your aim, a lot of cardio. Change intensity levels (fast and short and then slower, then fast again etc) Notice that sprinters have "harder" physiques than marathon runners.
Actually, a lot of studies have debunked the low fat / high carb diet. To each his own, but if you want some well researched explanations of why your weight went down when you reduced the carbs, take a look at Gary Taubes's book, Good Calories Bad Calories.

Your abs are like other muscles in your body, don't over work them and don't work them everyday. Doing such will not increase the speed of getting cut. A good diet is the first place to start. Throw cardio in there and then some other workouts that require you to use your core and along with some direct ab workouts 2-4 times a week will help.

Don't take too much protein in as it will be stored in the body or released through the body as waste and not put to use. White meats are the best as well as protein shakes. No carbs at night is a good thing to follow as well, but that is debatable to some people. This all varies on the amount of muscle workouts you'll be doing in regards to arms, shoulders, chest, legs, etc. If you aren't doing a lot and don't want to add muscle size, then you don't want to take in as much protein. More cardio will help lean you up quicker and get cut a little faster that a weight training program.

The late Jack LaLane said it best, "If it tastes good, it's probably bad for you." This coming from one of the fittest guys I've ever seen no matter what point of his life he was in. He ate only fish as his solid proteins.

It's not rocket science and different things work for different people. The P90X workouts are amazing and the toughest is the Plyo and AB Ripper X.

Good luck! And remember, it wont come over night!

so it's gonna take much time, how to you fix a torn meniscus? i had the surgery but the healing is going really slowly

Originally Posted by Everton T .

so it's gonna take much time, how to you fix a torn meniscus? i had the surgery but the healing is going really slowly
Rehab. Don't push it too hard or you'll end up with more issues than anything. As boring or stupid as the rehab workouts may seem, they are there for a reason.