How to Pack a Non-folding Tire when Touring

[email protected] wrote:
> I know this may seem trivial but it helped me out when packing for a
> shake down overnighter last Friday.
>
> http://ebent.wordpress.com/2006/06/20/tour-packing-tip-packing-non-folding-tires/
>
> Hope it helps you also ... Roland

Well Jobst Brandt wrote this little bit of info on clinchers. I have
tried it, it works well enough.

http://www.sheldonbrown.com/brandt/clincher-folding.html

Ken
--
Messengers and mountain bikers share a common chromosome. ~James Bethea

Ken C. M. wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > I know this may seem trivial but it helped me out when packing for a
> > shake down overnighter last Friday.
> >
> > http://ebent.wordpress.com/2006/06/20/tour-packing-tip-packing-non-folding-tires/
> >
> > Hope it helps you also ... Roland
> >

> Well Jobst Brandt wrote this little bit of info on clinchers. I have
> tried it, it works well enough.
>
> http://www.sheldonbrown.com/brandt/clincher-folding.html
>
> Ken
> --
> Messengers and mountain bikers share a common chromosome. ~James Bethea

James, nice addition.

Thanks ... Roland

[email protected] wrote:
> Ken C. M. wrote:
> > [email protected] wrote:
> > > I know this may seem trivial but it helped me out when packing for a
> > > shake down overnighter last Friday.
> > >
> > > http://ebent.wordpress.com/2006/06/20/tour-packing-tip-packing-non-folding-tires/
> > >
> > > Hope it helps you also ... Roland
> > >

> > Well Jobst Brandt wrote this little bit of info on clinchers. I have
> > tried it, it works well enough.
> >
> > http://www.sheldonbrown.com/brandt/clincher-folding.html
> >
> > Ken
> > --
> > Messengers and mountain bikers share a common chromosome. ~James Bethea

> James, nice addition.
>
> Thanks ... Roland

Sorry Ken,

A mind is a terrible thing to lose ... Roland