How to report road/cycleway faults in Strathclyde, Scotland

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by David Marsh, Jun 13, 2003.

  1. David Marsh

    David Marsh Guest

    Given the atrocious state of our roads and cycleways, and, in particular, the poor standard of
    construction and maintenance of the latter, I've added a section to my website with the details of
    the fault reporting services in the Strathclyde area of Scotland.

    In addition to telephone reporting services, there are also various webforms so that you can easier
    report problems to the local authorities, and hopefully get things fixed more quickly..

    --
    David Marsh, <reply-to-email is valid at time of writing> | Glasgow, Scotland. [en, fr, (de)] |
    http://web.viewport.co.uk/ | Learn usenet and netiquette: read news:news.announce.newusers |
    >I scorefile posters who don't quote in traditional interleaved style.<
    begin Once upon a time, there was a badly-broken newsreader program...