Road Cycling · Public discussion

How to size flat bar road bike?

Started by Yourbuddy · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,684 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
1 April 2003
Last activity
1 April 2003
Original author
Yourbuddy
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,684
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I'm thinking about buying a flat bar road bike to use as my town bike. I have a MTB I currently use,
    but I don't really need the suspension fork, and I think the 700C wheels would be faster around
    town. I ride a 50cm road bike, and my MTB is 15.5 inches. Should I size the flat bar bike like a
    road bike or like an MTB?

    Mike

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.