Triathlon · Public discussion

How to stop "ecce" in his tracks !!!!!

Started by Mike Baldwin Ph · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,204 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Triathlon
Published
21 March 2003
Last activity
21 March 2003
Original author
Mike Baldwin Ph
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,204
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Good evening all

    I was walking in the wood today, thinking of the ecce problem.

    I was so wrapped up in my thought, that I found myself off the path and surrounded by trees - I
    couldn't see the path that I had previously been walking on.

    You see, because there were so many trees, in all directions, I had got lost.

    I really wished all the trees would suddenly fall down, so that I could find my way out.

    Then I thought, if anyone was going to come and rescue me - they would only see the trees - I would
    be well hidden from them, infact, they could easily walk within 10 feet of me, and still not see me.

    I don't know if this story has any relevance, but perhaps it might apply to the ecce situation (?).

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.