How to tell if frame is bent?

Chris Hansen

Guest
Hello,

How can I tell if my frame is bent? It's kind of tricky lining up the rear wheel. Is it hard to fix?

Thanks.

1 Feb 2004 18:56:28 -0800,
<[email protected]>,
[email protected] (Chris Hansen) wrote:

>Hello,
>
>How can I tell if my frame is bent? It's kind of tricky lining up the rear wheel. Is it
>hard to fix?

Ride it no hands. If it pulls to one side or the other, rule out all the other possibilities. It may
require special tools.

Barnett's lawyers have been getting snotty about copyright.

http://www.bcltechnologies.com/document/products/magellan/samples/sample.pdf

This is Barnett's Manual Chapter 08 - Frame Alignment.
--
zk

On 1 Feb 2004 18:56:28 -0800, [email protected] (Chris Hansen)
wrote:

>How can I tell if my frame is bent?

It looks like this:
<url:http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/Web/public.nsf/Documents/Bike_Optima_Stinger>