How to Tell Where the Driver is From....

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by The Mark, Jun 27, 2003.

  1. The Mark

    The Mark Guest

    Hi All,

    At http://www.rampantscotland.com/humour/blhumdrive.htm I came across the following.

    How to Tell Where the Driver is From....

    One hand on wheel, one hand on horn: Dundee

    One hand on wheel, two fingers out window: Paisley

    One hand on wheel, one hand on newspaper, foot solidly on accelerator: Ayr

    One hand on wheel, cradling cell phone, brick on accelerator: Stirling

    Both hands on wheel, eyes shut, both feet on brake, quivering in terror : Skye, but driving
    in Glasgow

    Both hands in air, gesturing, both feet on accelerator, head turned to talk to someone in back seat:
    St Andrews (old age pensioners - I've seen them!)

    One hand on lap, one knee on wheel, cradling cell phone, foot on brake, mind on game: Rugby
    supporter from any Borders town.

    One hand on wheel, one hand on hunting rifle, alternating between both feet being on the accelerator
    and both on the brake, throwing a McDonalds bag out the window: Glasgow

    One hand on wheel, one hand hanging out the window, keeping speed steadily at 70mph, driving down
    the centre of the road unless coming around a blind curve, in which case they are on the right side
    of the road: Inverness

    One hand constantly refocusing the rear-view mirror to show different angles of the BIG hair, one
    hand going between mousse, brush, and rat-tail to keep the helmet hair going, both feet on the
    accelerator, poodle steering the car: Edinburgh

    Four wheel drive pickup truck, shotgun mounted in rear window, beer cans on floor, squirrel tails
    attached to antenna: Stornoway

    Two hands gripping wheel, blue hair barely visible above window level, driving 35 mph on the
    motorway in the right lane with the right blinker on: Pitlochry

    I thought the one from Inverness was wrong... only 70mph? :)
    --
    Mark

    I'm getting something special built for me.

    Tags:

  2. Jim Price

    Jim Price Guest

    the Mark wrote:

    > One hand on wheel, one hand hanging out the window, keeping speed steadily at 70mph, driving down
    > the centre of the road unless coming around a blind curve, in which case they are on the right
    > side of the road: Inverness

    <snip>

    > I thought the one from Inverness was wrong... only 70mph? :)

    Well spotted. There also seems to be a hand in the wrong place, or penis has been extremely badly
    mis-spelt.

    --
    Jim Price

    http://www.jimprice.dsl.pipex.com