HOW TO TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS:

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by las696, Jan 7, 2005.

  1. las696

    las696 Guest

    HOW TO TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS:
    : READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! IT DOES WORK!
    : I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little
    : while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now,

    : and came across an article similar to this that said you could make
    : thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
    : $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but
    : like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said
    : that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the
    : article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of
    : the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups.
    : (There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it
    : over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I

    : figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00,
    : right?" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!?...
    : within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I
    : figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my
    : first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had
    : made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I had over
    : $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I
    : have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in
    : rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more
    : than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most
    : importantly, WHY it works... Also, make sure you print a copy of this

    : article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.

    : I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you
    : will start making more money than you thought possible by doing
    : something so easy!
    : Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or
    : download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come
    : in!
    : It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus
    : postage)
    : IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not
    : illegal; and it is 99% no risk - it really works!
    : If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive

    : extraordinary dividends.
    : PLEASE NOTE:
    : Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be
    : yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of
    : the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its
    : success by carefully adhering to the instructions.
    : You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business

    : your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in
    : the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are

    : happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made
    : from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from
    : people like you and me asking to be included in that list.
    : Here are the 4 easy steps to success:
    : STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on
    : each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now
    : get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of
    : paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent
    : thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal
    : them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of
    : paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00
    : bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY
    : LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for

    : it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried
    : about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S.
    : Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed
    : legal. Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

    #1) David Freeman
    11045 Harbour Springs Circle
    Boca Raton, Fl 33428

    #2)E. Benford
    6656 Mableton Pwky APT. D4
    Mableton, GA.. 30126
    #3)T. Trimuel
    1245 W. Chase
    Chicago, IL 60626
    #4)M Keller
    525 W. Main St
    Arcade, N.Y. 14009
    #5)R Bonner
    28 Sturtevant Road
    Colton, NY 13625
    #6) L. Sanders
    HC 01 Box 1085
    Eagle Rock, MO 65641
    : STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
    : the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR
    : Name as number 6 on the list.
    : STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
    : close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
    : least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All
    : you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you
    : make! You won't get very much unless you post like crazy. :)
    : This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18
    : Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.
    : Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money,

    : you can use it again, and again.
    : PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the
    : honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
    : adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of
    : integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many
    : others have received will come your way.
    : NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
    : either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you.

    : This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might

    : be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk
    : of mail theft.)
    : So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,

    : six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List
    : Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list
    : geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will

    : be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for
    : only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send

    : it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!
    : ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS------------
    : Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
    : posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
    : drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy'
    : from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the
    : computer's memory.
    : Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
    : of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will
    : paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name

    : to the list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If
    : you want to do your postings in different settings, you'll always
    : have this file to go back to.
    : Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for
    : various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
    : discussions.)
    : Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
    : message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
    : from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that

    : everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
    : particular group, click the post message button. You're done with
    : your first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is
    : jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of

    : it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE

    : MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE! BUT :
    YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving

    : money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to
    : rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If
    : you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as
    : the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE
    : CORRECT.**
    : Now,
    : each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
    : postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each
    : of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each
    : make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I
    : will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125 persons turn
    : around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5

    : replies each, I will make an additional $625.00! OK, now here is the
    : fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters with
    : my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me

    : $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200

    : newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200
    : newsgroups react I will receive $15,625,00! With an original
    : investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the

    : list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send
    : out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6

    : again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is: do you
    : realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the
    : internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are
    : now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think
    : so... People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no
    : one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances of that
    : happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest
    : people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are
    : willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new
    : users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual
    : internet. Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really
    : work

    Tags:

  2. Dimitri

    Dimitri Guest

    "las696" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > HOW TO TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS:
    > : READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! IT DOES WORK!
    > : I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little
    > : while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now,

    Will you email me your ABA # so I can wire the money directly?

    Thanks

    Dimitri