How to watch video coverage of the Tour (not live streams) ?

-InFeRnO-

Jul 7, 2010
Ahhh, OLN has given me quite the challenge this year.

I'm a highschool student, and right now I have a summerschool program that eliminates my ability to watch the live coverages at 8:30 AM EST. I would have been perfectly fine watching the repeat shows in the afternoon or at primetime, but it seems they've just taken those out of the schedule

I've seen some links shared for the live streams, but as I won't be at home during the actual race, they won't be of any use to me. Does anyone know of a site where I could stream or download the full tape of the day's stage and watch it on my own time? OLN coverage would be preferred if possible (too used to it haha).

Any help is GREATLY appreciated! I've missed the first 4 stages and I'm trying not to miss any more.

Also, I'm not looking to pay either, especially not for that OLN/versus coverage they are offering for $29. They don't deserve any of my money at this point.

-InFeRnO- said:
Ahhh, OLN has given me quite the challenge this year.

I'm a highschool student, and right now I have a summerschool program that eliminates my ability to watch the live coverages at 8:30 AM EST. I would have been perfectly fine watching the repeat shows in the afternoon or at primetime, but it seems they've just taken those out of the schedule

I've seen some links shared for the live streams, but as I won't be at home during the actual race, they won't be of any use to me. Does anyone know of a site where I could stream or download the full tape of the day's stage and watch it on my own time? OLN coverage would be preferred if possible (too used to it haha).

Any help is GREATLY appreciated! I've missed the first 4 stages and I'm trying not to miss any more.

Also, I'm not looking to pay either, especially not for that OLN/versus coverage they are offering for $29. They don't deserve any of my money at this point.

I haven't had any issues with Versus replaying stages of the tour/lack thereof, in fact I would say they over play stages. I think I watched the end of today's stage twice. I'm not sure why you aren't able to watch the replay of the stage at a later time during the day.

If you don't have a DVR or Tivo I would bite the bullet and show up to your summer school obligations. But once the race hits the mountains I would probably develop a strange stomach ailment. Just my thoughts. Good luck:D

pennstater said:
I haven't had any issues with Versus replaying stages of the tour/lack thereof, in fact I would say they over play stages. I think I watched the end of today's stage twice. I'm not sure why you aren't able to watch the replay of the stage at a later time during the day.

If you don't have a DVR or Tivo I would bite the bullet and show up to your summer school obligations. But once the race hits the mountains I would probably develop a strange stomach ailment. Just my thoughts. Good luck:D

Well summer school has already started and continues Monday-Friday until the 30th of July. It's a credit that I absolutely need and therefore I can't miss any days of school. :mad:

And it must be the fact that I'm in Canada and still getting the OLN channel (although we get the Versus coverage when the Tour is on). In Canada they are NOT showing any replays of the stages. Just the live coverage starting at 8:30.

And yeah, no DVR or Tivo to record the stage. My best option is probably to download or stream an uploaded file of the stage. I'm confident that this must exist somewhere, but personally I haven't been successful in finding what I need. That's why I seek to the more knowledgeable minds here for advice :D

I took summer school three times while trying to keep up with the Tour so I know what you mean. I didn't have Versus when I was in college so you're out of luck, legally.

Ouuuch

Yeah man It's quite the downer sitting through Functions while the Tour is going on live, but what can I do?

Just HOPING someone can help me out here and find me a link where I can download or stream the coverage at a later time.. Even a PM pointing me in the right direction would be really, really appreciated.

Naturally, I've grown up as a supporter of Lance (or maybe I just enjoy the hype, excitement, and drama that never fails to ensue when he rides in a Tour) and I do NOT want to miss what may very well be his final ride here.