How 'untrained' am i?

Gotta train to get good times if you're going for it. Either cases, it's always great to be back on the bike with those numbers.

scartissue22 said:
350 watts at 67kg, with two years of training is actually exceptionally good. Whatever you're doing, keep going. Great numbers there.
5.22 w/kg - you should be a Cat 1 rider, right?

Thanks for those stats. Its been a little while since you posted those, so I would like to know where you are today?
Well it's been a while since I made this post. Got some great advice on these forums and training has been going really well since febuary with a combination of sweet spot(1-2 hours at 80-90% ftp) and 10-15 minute climbs at threshold.
these are my current stats:

67kgs
FTP(using critical power model): 335
20 minute: 350W
5 minute: 420W
1 minute: 650W

I seem to have plateaued slightly in the last month so i'm planning some dedicated l5 work which will hopefully give me some gains
I'm thinking of taking hill climbing season seriously(i'm in the uk) this year so will also be looking to drop weight to sub 65kgs.

I can say I am out of shape when it comes to being trained. Due to health issues I have gained weight and have totally lost my figure. I am currently looking for a great plan for a Diabetic with MS. I know I am limited to certain ones but am hoping to gain some advice on how I can succeed.

Exceptional numbers, and you're only 24 - well 27 now I guess. I wonder if OP has kept at it and is now an accomplished professional? :D

It may feel very difficult but you need to train every day and you will get into routine again. If I have a few days off feel like a cow after especially if I eat a lot and don't train

It is all relative, and the more that you work out you start to realize that and accept it, at least that has been my experience. There is always someone who is more trained and so if you are basing your answer off of that then you will never be satisfied, but if you go off of your own history and your own expectations then you are much better off.

I think only you can know that answer. It's more of... confidence rather than just pure training. If you're confident you can finish the mile, then you can do it. If you have given up before the race even starts, then why bother, am I right? It's all about believing in yourself, believing in your training, and you'll be fine. Do your best, make sure not to rush, keep your breathing regular, and I hope you finish. Good luck!