How!? Why!?

Tom Crispin

Guest
A press officer from Transport for London visited my school yesterday
to interview a group of children and to take some photos in advance of
a press release on 22 May. This may indicate that I have won the
Transport for London "Creative Solutions" award for my project to get
children to ride their bikes to their swimming lessons.
www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/microsites/cyclingawards/2008/

She managed to get this rare shot of a tumble. (The boy was unhurt
other than a scrape on the knee).
www.johnballcycling.org.uk/photos/tumble
Notice how his head is well above the tarmac.

To prove he was unhurt, here they are a few seconds later...
www.johnballcycling.org.uk/photos/tumble2

The cause of the tumble? He was trying to get ahead of the boy in
front of him and they collided.

On 10 May, 07:35, Tom Crispin <[email protected]>
wrote:

> The cause of the tumble? He was trying to get ahead of the boy in
> front of him and they collided.

Potential Tour rider?

On 10/05/2008 07:35, Tom Crispin said,

> She managed to get this rare shot of a tumble. (The boy was unhurt
> other than a scrape on the knee).
> www.johnballcycling.org.uk/photos/tumble
> Notice how his head is well above the tarmac.
>
> To prove he was unhurt, here they are a few seconds later...
> www.johnballcycling.org.uk/photos/tumble2
>
> The cause of the tumble? He was trying to get ahead of the boy in
> front of him and they collided.

That's what kids do!! They fall off, bounce and learn from it. Next
time he'll make sure he isn't the one that falls off :)

Just as well he was wearing a..... no, I won't even go there ;-)

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/