How will a mechanical engineer write a love letter?

Per bicycle_disciple:
>Pretty dum...

A man was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him and said:
'If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess.'

He bent over, picked up the frog, and put it in his pocket.

The frog spoke up again and said, 'If you kiss me and turn me back into a
beautiful princess, I will be your loving companion for an entire week.'

The man took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it and returned it to his
pocket.

The frog cried out, 'If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess,
I'll stay with you for a year and do ANYTHING you want!'

Again the man took the frog out, smiled at it and returned it to his pocket.

Finally the frog asked, 'What is the matter? I've told you I'm a beautiful
princess, that I'll stay with you for a year and do anything that you want. Why
won't you kiss me?'

The man said, 'Look, I'm an engineer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a
talking frog is cool.'
PeteCresswell

Since you are into bicycle racing, a good site to track your training
miles and get advice is http://www.bikejournal.com , most features are
free.

(PeteCresswell) wrote:
> Per bicycle_disciple:
> >Pretty dum...

> A man was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him and said:
> 'If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess.'
>
> He bent over, picked up the frog, and put it in his pocket.
>
> The frog spoke up again and said, 'If you kiss me and turn me back into a
> beautiful princess, I will be your loving companion for an entire week.'
>
> The man took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it and returned it to his
> pocket.
>
> The frog cried out, 'If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess,
> I'll stay with you for a year and do ANYTHING you want!'
>
> Again the man took the frog out, smiled at it and returned it to his pocket.
>
> Finally the frog asked, 'What is the matter? I've told you I'm a beautiful
> princess, that I'll stay with you for a year and do anything that you want. Why
> won't you kiss me?'
>
> The man said, 'Look, I'm an engineer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a
> talking frog is cool.'
> PeteCresswell

lol, nice