How would you like to lose weight, naturally? (Worked for me)

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by CmptrWhz, Nov 18, 2003.

  1. CmptrWhz

    CmptrWhz Guest

    Dear friend,

    My name is Steve, I developed an easy to use, easy to follow weight loss
    program thats all natural. It doesn't require alot of will power or alot
    of money like other "programs". Please send $1 to S. Prince 908 McKinley
    St. Pontiac, IL. 61764 and I will e-mail you the simple, easy to follow
    instructions on "How to lose weight in 10 days". Please wrap the dollar
    in a piece of paper with your e-mail address on it. Place it in an (#10)
    envelope and mail to: S. Prince
    908 McKinley St.
    Pontiac, IL. 61764

    Thanks in advance and God Bless!

    Tags:

  2. "CmptrWhz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Dear friend,

    Kinda familiar for a newbie?

    > My name is Steve,

    Which starts with an 'S', just like scammer.

    > I developed an easy to use, easy to follow weight loss
    > program thats all natural. It doesn't require alot of will power or alot
    > of money like other "programs". Please send $1 to S. Prince 908 McKinley
    > St. Pontiac, IL. 61764 and I will e-mail you the simple, easy to follow
    > instructions on "How to lose weight in 10 days".

    I thought you just did. You just lightened my wallet by the weight of a
    dollar bill.

    If I send you the buck, can I deduct postage?

    Please wrap the dollar
    > in a piece of paper with your e-mail address on it.

    Do you promise we will not be spammed? I amtaking your word for it.

    Place it in an (#10)
    > envelope and mail to: S. Prince
    > 908 McKinley St.
    > Pontiac, IL. 61764
    >
    > Thanks in advance and God Bless!

    You will need His intervention one day. A shame that He will remember this.