How would you like to lose weight, naturally? (Worked for me)

CmptrWhz

Guest
Dear friend,

My name is Steve, I developed an easy to use, easy to follow weight loss
program thats all natural. It doesn't require alot of will power or alot
of money like other "programs". Please send $1 to S. Prince 908 McKinley
St. Pontiac, IL. 61764 and I will e-mail you the simple, easy to follow
instructions on "How to lose weight in 10 days". Please wrap the dollar
in a piece of paper with your e-mail address on it. Place it in an (#10)
envelope and mail to: S. Prince
908 McKinley St.
Pontiac, IL. 61764

Thanks in advance and God Bless!

"CmptrWhz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Dear friend,

Kinda familiar for a newbie?

> My name is Steve,

Which starts with an 'S', just like scammer.

> I developed an easy to use, easy to follow weight loss
> program thats all natural. It doesn't require alot of will power or alot
> of money like other "programs". Please send $1 to S. Prince 908 McKinley
> St. Pontiac, IL. 61764 and I will e-mail you the simple, easy to follow
> instructions on "How to lose weight in 10 days".

I thought you just did. You just lightened my wallet by the weight of a
dollar bill.

If I send you the buck, can I deduct postage?

Please wrap the dollar
> in a piece of paper with your e-mail address on it.

Do you promise we will not be spammed? I amtaking your word for it.

Place it in an (#10)
> envelope and mail to: S. Prince
> 908 McKinley St.
> Pontiac, IL. 61764
>
> Thanks in advance and God Bless!

You will need His intervention one day. A shame that He will remember this.