Howard has learned his lesson...

Ryan Cousineau

Guest
Let none of the rest of you ever question my desire to spread the news
of John Tesh's "Tour de France" album.

Or else.

On Mar 21, 10:02 pm, Ryan Cousineau <[email protected]> wrote:
> Let none of the rest of you ever question my desire to spread the news
> of John Tesh's "Tour de France" album.

Love the old '89 TdF VHS, sounds awsome!

In article
<52bc5878-d3cd-4720-a5fe-e7bdcde478d8@i12g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,

http://www.amazon.com/Tour-France-Early-Years-John/dp/B0000000K0