Howard Jacobs....SUE THIS! How about a FULL confession by your cheater client!

Kenny Labbé

Guest
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?id=2551555&sport=headlines&ft=ss

Lawyer says Landis will request open hearing
Shaun Assael
If the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency formally charges Tour de France winner
Floyd Landis with violations of its drug policy, the cyclist will take
the unprecedented step of asking that his hearing be opened to the
public, according to a member of his defense team.

"Floyd is a public figure, and we think that he deserves to have the
public hear his side of the story," one of his attorneys, Howard Jacobs
of Los Angeles, told ESPN The Magazine.

Since synthetic testosterone was found in Landis' system after the 17th
stage of the Tour, even his lawyers believe charges are inevitable. On
Aug. 5, a second test of his urine sample confirmed the first finding.

Because of that, Landis' legal team has zeroed in on an American
Arbitration Association rule that governs U.S. doping cases. It allows
athletes who contest their charges to request that their hearings be
opened to the public.

rest of article....blah blah blah

[email protected] wrote:
> There's no way that was Kenny Labbe posting. Why? Because Landis is
> Robbie Ventura's guy. And Labbe and Ventura are tight.

The dung muncher posting as "Kenny Labbe" is the same asswipe posting
as DA74.

He's apparently quite upset about doping in cycling. My guess is he's
never really been as successful as he thinks he should've been and he
blames others for his failures/lack of success.

It's the same old sad story. "I could'a been a contenduh!"

Yeah, it's everyone else's fault DA74 sucks.

Fred

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> [email protected] wrote:
>> There's no way that was Kenny Labbe posting. Why? Because Landis is
>> Robbie Ventura's guy. And Labbe and Ventura are tight.

> The dung muncher posting as "Kenny Labbe" is the same asswipe posting
> as DA74.
>
> He's apparently quite upset about doping in cycling. My guess is he's
> never really been as successful as he thinks he should've been and he
> blames others for his failures/lack of success.
>
> It's the same old sad story. "I could'a been a contenduh!"
>
> Yeah, it's everyone else's fault DA74 sucks.

I think we all know who is posting as Labbe. Sniveling cowards don't change
their song. "Everyone is a doper but me" seem familiar to you?

Tom Kunich wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > [email protected] wrote:
> >> There's no way that was Kenny Labbe posting. Why? Because Landis is
> >> Robbie Ventura's guy. And Labbe and Ventura are tight.

> > The dung muncher posting as "Kenny Labbe" is the same asswipe posting
> > as DA74.
> >
> > He's apparently quite upset about doping in cycling. My guess is he's
> > never really been as successful as he thinks he should've been and he
> > blames others for his failures/lack of success.
> >
> > It's the same old sad story. "I could'a been a contenduh!"
> >
> > Yeah, it's everyone else's fault DA74 sucks.

> I think we all know who is posting as Labbe. Sniveling cowards don't change
> their song. "Everyone is a doper but me" seem familiar to you?

I don't know who's posting as Labbe. Care to out him?

Scott