Howard or Latham?

Mart

May 13, 2004
The Aussie election is tomorrow who do you think it will be, Johnny Howard or Mark Latham?

Mart said:
The Aussie election is tomorrow who do you think it will be, Johnny Howard or Mark Latham?
the lesser of two evils perhaps

either way, you'll get a liar a cheat and a charlatan. It's the only way either of them has got to where they are, don't you think?

Mart said:

John Howard was just voted back in for another 3 years,The labour party will have to admit they are wrong about Iraq

I for one have allways voted Labour but would not vote for them if they we going to pull our troops out of Iraq

I must have not been the only one:D

One more election to go i hope the USA are as wise VOTE for Mr Bush

Another 4 years of a mean-spirited, ignoble, fear mongering, skirt-hanging little rodent...sigh.
Well, the Australian people have the leader they deserve. Isn't democracy wonderful?

artemidorus said:
Another 4 years of a mean-spirited, ignoble, fear mongering, skirt-hanging little rodent...sigh.
Well, the Australian people have the leader they deserve. Isn't democracy wonderful?

Actually you're extremely polite compared to what I'm thinking, but don't get me started...

artemidorus said:
John Howard is the LEAST statesman like of any leader in any country in the world, IMO. Even McDonalds managers appear to exude more authority than him. I'm embarrassed for my country when I catch foreign news reports which announce him as the leader.

Oh well, I might skip Bathurst today and go for a walk in the bush (woods) instead, since they are all going to be bloody woodchips soon. There will probably be a conscription letter waiting for me in my letter box when I get home. :(

F.

artemidorus said:
My condolensces. :)

artemidorus said:
Isn't democracy wonderful? YEP :D

At least we have a say in who runs this country :cool: even if it has to be a pollie:confused: