How's Smith on Warranty service

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by John G, Apr 15, 2003.

  1. John G

    John G Guest

    Has anybody dealt w/ Smith's warraty service? good/bad

    Got 2 pair of Bazooka sliders last May... Just lost the first pair last week(bummer) so I took the
    second pair out of the case and the frame cracked putting them on for the first time (double-bummer)

    I sent them along w/ the original reciept(Yes, I still had it ;-) two weeks ago.... not contact from
    them at all... I know they got it cuz I did a delivery confirmation on it......

    I've tried calling and just get: "Nobody can take your call please leave a message and we'll
    foreword it on ot the appropriate person or department."

    Tags:

  2. John G

    John G Guest

    John G wrote:

    > I've tried calling and just get: "Nobody can take your call please leave a message and we'll
    > foreword it on ot the appropriate person or department."

    Guess what showed up yesterday evening via Fed-Express.... Yup, a brand new pair of Bazooka's.

    (No "extra" yellow and ruby lenses though ;-(